This was not meant to happen!

•••••••*•••••••

The crystal ceremony...right now I'm about to get my attributes shown.

Obviously I already had mine checked five years ago but this time we are doing it for the purpose of showing the people in a more entertaining and suspenseful way.

It's very special and rare to have more than one attribute, the villainess and..the heroine were lucky to have it, not even great mages have two!

I know right! How cool am I...*cough*

I do think the mass majority of people would be impressed and surprised, they probably would be talking about it for a while as well...but they shouldn't be so surprised.I'm probably just the best out of the worst at magic..dammit! Dammit all!!

Now that I think about it, I remember the heroine being quite talented, more than the Raelyne at least!

But if that is the case then how was Raelyne able to bully the heroine so easily? I'm not sure about that..eee it's making my head hurt thinking about it!

I'll need to make sure I get better at magic, I guess I'm ok at using it but sometimes it can get out of control..like very out of control..

.....it's best that the events of that afternoon are left unexplained...

...

"Raelyne come on..the mage is about to bring out the crystal sphere!"

"Ah..ok Jade.!"

Ok here we go I guess....I have a bad feeling about this...

the sphere is located at the top of the stair case opposite the stair case that I came down earlier in the day...both my parents are beside the mage and the royal family are at the corner of the platform at the top of the stairs....the..prince is there as well..wait how'd he get there so quick? It's better if I don't ask.

Why is it taking me so long to get up the stairs,
Since when did the staircase get so long!?

What if I fall down the stairs or something, ...oh no that would be horrible!!! I can't trip!
Dang it, I keep looking down at my feet, I need to keep my head up!

Hmm...Why am I so nervous..?...The whole accidental meeting with the prince probably still is leaving my head spinning...

....

" now Young miss, please place your hand on top of the sphere!"

All the lights have been turned of so when the sphere illuminates it will brighten up the entire room...

"Yes!"

I turn to face the crowd, I purposely avoid looking at the royal family, the prince is there...I've lost all my confidence in the garden while confronting him...This is the power of a child of the king and queen, I would hate to think of the powers the king and queen have themselves!?

No! I shouldn't even try and imagine, I might faint again...

...

I slowly raise my arm and place my hand on top of the sphere..

the sphere is around the size of a head..if anyone was wondering..it's see through but has a sort of iridescent shine to it..it looks surprisingly cheap?

Like something you would find in those shops that would sell toys for kids but they make them extra sparkly so it gets their attention, and then they would cry until their parents bought it for them, the parents obviously give in but after a few days the kids end up losing the toys....was this just me...okay...

Random....

....

Before I could stop thinking about the appearance of the crystal, a hot sensation that tingled my finger tips started running up my arm and reached my shoulders..what is happening...the sphere got hotter..a lot hotter!..my hand hurts so bad! what the heck!!...make the pain go away!!!!

Oh no I'm beginning to sweat, I have to keep my appearance good!

Suddenly a huge flame burst out of the top of the sphere..and sparks where flying everywhere...ah! One almost hit my eyes...the whole room illuminated in a bright orange colour...everybody started clapping...was this supposed to happen..I've never gotten my powers checked by a crystal before..

Phew I need to calm down and contain my composure...'it's not befitting of a lady to look like a hooligan!' Is what my etiquette teacher would say...I have a face of a scared chipmunk right now...luckily I'm facing away from the royal family...if The Prince saw me then the image of the mean and intimidating villainess I showed to the prince would be wrecked!

"She has an attribute of fire!!"the mage shouted looking pretty happy!

*everybody claps and cheers*

But what about the space attribute?

I look down and I see the sphere begin to duplicate the I raise my head up and see a lots of copies of the sphere start popping up and floating in the air.... I didn't know the power could duplicate?...can it duplicate people?...mm I could come in handy one day, if I learn how to use it that is..

"She has also been gifted a space attribute!"

*everybody cheers and claps*(louder this time)

Expected..I feel
So proud right now...and so do my parents!

More reasons why I need  To get good at controlling these powers

...

Hmm is it over now? that was quick!

As I was about to remove my hands
I started to feel nauseous,
I turned my head to the mage and my family..

....why do the look so shocked!?

I take a quick glance at the royal family, and they've also gone pale..

I look down..ah! It's black mist...what the heck!!

Okay this was 100% not meant to happen!!!

....

                           ••••••••*••••••••

Guess what!?? Yes this story has hit 1k views, I'm extremely happy!!!i can't even express how happy I am!!!

It's something I never thought that would happen, thank you to everyone who has read and voted for my story! Of course thank you to my followers!
You guys mean so much to me!

Because of this, soon I will give shout outs to the people who comment in this chapter, comment what you think will happen next or why this is happening! or you can comment ships between characters from the characters page a few chapters back!! I'll also try and reply to any questions if you guys have any!!

I also want to say sorry I have been missing for a few days because I have been busy with something else and probably will be for the rest of the holidays so the updates will be possibly once or twice a week from now...

I'm sorry!!!! I'm really sorry!!!

I'll try and make them a bit longer to make up for it!!

And again thank you everyone for clicking on this story and adding it to your reading list, I appreciate you guys so much!

The next chapter will be coming in a few days don't worry!!

And another sorry for this shorter chapter I really haven't had time for this!

THANK YOU!!!

(I'm re-reading this the day after I published it and I notice so many mistakes...lmao!..I'm sorry!)

                                ________*________