Act like a villainess!

••••••*••••••

Why the hell is the prince here? He is supposed to be inside the mansion....

What do i do I was supposed to be avoiding him, why the hell did he have to come to me? Nooooooo!

What do i do? I have to get away from him and get back to the ballroom!

Cookie nooooo! Cookie ran away!
How could you betray me cookie~

Agh why am I always in bad situations?

Think! think quickly!!!

...Wait, in the game, the prince always avoided Raelyne because of her really bad attitude and personality...all I have to do is act like her for a bit just to get away! As long as I don't meddle in his personal life I should be fine acting like a villainess in-front of him!! Yes!

This better work!

I slowly get up..and turn my head around...I scrunch my eyebrows and make a unappeased facial expression.( I already feel like a villainess!) and I see he is crossing his arms and smirking at me!...well two can play at that game..

I point my chin up and put one of my hands on my hip...hmph!

"What do you want?" I say it in a soft voice but annoying tone.

"Nothing much, just wondering why the dukes daughter, host of the party is outside..playing with an animal?"

Suddenly his smirk disappeared and his face became cold and full of disgust.

What did I even do to you? hmph.

"Oh my, it is my home, I'm allowed to go and do whatever I please in here...however none of the guests were given any permission to enter the gardens..may I ask why his highness decided to come here?"

I'm silently judging you...have a taste of your own medicine hahaha!

"I merely wanted to get some fresh air and me being the 2nd prince of the kingdom, thought I would be allowed to enter the gardens!"

"...did you now?!" I say in a suspicious tone.

He takes a step forward...why is he getting closer!!??

Please stay away!!

I really need to get out of here before the tears I've been holding up start falling out!!

"...Raelyne de Graysten..you do know it is a punishable offence to speak back to a prince!"

His smirk reappeared on his face...oh shoot!

Well, Better being thrown in a dungeon than dead!

...

When bad comes to worse the bad get badder!

....I hope he doesn't kill me for this...

I slowly start approaching the prince and I stop right beside him...I put my hand on his shoulder,tilt my head..and look straight into his eyes and with a grin I whisper ..

"I am extremely sorry..but if you can't take Someone talking back to you than it's obvious you need to have better tolerance as the prince...hmm?..it's best you just avoid them if you can't!"

Yes! killing two birds with one stone!!

I do hope this doesn't leave him traumatised, I feel very scary right now!

...

I flip my hair back, give him one last glare and with that I leave him standing there with my hand still on my hip I walk away..relieved!

Take this you brat!!...I'm too scared to look back...

...

I am now back inside...."phew I can breathe again!!!!!"

"Raelyne! where were you?!"

"Just in the garden, getting some fresh air!"

"Well our parents are calling, the ceremony is about to start!"

"Ok! I'm coming! Let's go!"

3rd person p.o.v

The prince is still standing where Raelyne has left him..he turns his head to her back.

*giggle*

A huge smile came upon his face.

"Raelynes de Graysten...it was nice meeting you.., my fiancée."

...

Have you guys been enjoying this so far?
Chapter 14 will be coming soon!

The prince is the same height as Raeylne...I'm telling you for visual purposes lol