8 ~ Chase (SPG)

CHAPTER EIGHT

YESHA woke up without Clane beside her. The double king size bed feels empty even she's laying there.

She covered herself with a grey silk thick blanket. Ni hindi niya napansin kagabi na ganito ang kama, bukod sa malaki, masyadong magarbo. Pero bakit pa ba siya magtataka? Come on, she's with an Altaraza. Their family name screams wealth and power in business world.

Sinubukan niyang igalaw ang katawan at napangiwi nang makaramdam ng sakit. Tila naulit ang pakiramdam nang unang may mangyari sa kanila ni Clane, mas malala lang ngayon! She could not even move her legs properly or else it would break!

Sinubukan niyang matulog ulit, antok na antok pa, nakatulong ang makapal na kurtinang nagtatabing sa glass wall para manatiling madilim ang paligid.

IT WAS a very important meeting that he had to attend, it demand his presence and attention as a substitute to his father, the President of Altaraza's Hotels.

Nakipagkamay kay Clane ang mga investor at stock holder bago tuluyang lumabas sa conference room. They are planning to build another hotel in Pampanga. He was eyeing that spot even before but it took him a few months before his father finally agreed to it.

The problem about not having the right position to decide frustrates him. But anyway, he's soon to take over a higher position and he's fucking ready for that.

"Your father will be very proud of you, Clane." A man who age like his father said, and shook his hand.

"Thank you."

"My daughter is eager to meet you. I hope you could give time."

"For business, yeah."

Tumawa ang matanda bago napailing-iling. Nakuha kaagad na hindi siya interesado sa isang babae kung hindi usapang negosyo ang pakay sa kanya.

Nakasunod sa kanya ang sekratarya habang binabaybay nila ang pasilyo papunta sa pribadong elevator para makarating sa penthouse.

"Sir, Mrs. Villamor called." His secretary informed him, making him paused for a second, then continue walking. "Tinatanong kung ayos lang daw ba ang anak niya. Hindi raw kasi sumasagot sa tawag."

"Okay. Leave it to me." He went inside the private elevator, leaving his secretary, watching him, wordless.

Clane swiped his card and the door opened. Sinalubong ang mga mata niya ng bahagyang dilim sa loob, tanda na tulog parin ang iniwan niya kaninang umaga.

He remove his coat and loosened his neck tie before he went straight to the master bedroom.

He silently groaned at the image of a sleeping girl above his bed. Wearing a thin fabric nighties with her messy long hair, Ayesha laying there like an unbothered princess.

His eyes went to the close sliding door in the balcony. Lumapit siya doon at sumilip.

He cursed when he saw the messy floor, broken plates, wine bottle and glasses. Nang makita ang pilay na lamesa, napailing siya, isang sipa pa ay babagsak na.

"Where have you been?" A soft voice from behind said.

Muli niyang isinara ang kurtina at hinarap ang dalagita. Nakatagilid na ito ng higa, paharap sa kanya. Her creamy bare shoulder is showing and her impressive cleavage is inviting, without her knowing it.

She's just sixteen but her body seems like she's in her early twenties. She has a round boobs that perfectly fits on his palms. Maganda ang hubog ng mga binti, agaw pansin lalo at mahilig magsuot ng maiiksing damit at matataas na takong ng sapatos.