Epilogue

I would like to express my gratitude to all of you for not leaving me in my journey of writing this story.

I love reading all the comments in every chapter. I do check/count the Votes and Reads. Your thoughts and witty feedback means a lot to me.

Territorial Men Series Book 7 will be posted anytime soon.

Facebook: Grainne Altaraza
Instagram: @miss.grainne

Happy reading!

Love,
Missgrainne

EPILOGUE

KUNG may isang bagay man na natutunan si Ayesha simula ng makilala si Clane, iyon ay kung paano mas lalo pang pahalagahan ang mga taong nagmamahal sa kanila.

Lumaki siya sa paligid na siya ang palaging priority. Her parents did whatever she wants. They spoil her a lot and support her all the time. Ang klase nang pamumuhay niya ay isa lamang sa pinapangarap ng nakararami.

Inaamin niya na may mga oras noon na nakakalimutan niya na ang totoong dahilan kung bakit masagana ang pamumuhay niya, nila ng pamilya niya. It was because her father's hard work.

Now that she's with Clane who is mature enough to let her realize things around her that she did not take notice before, she started to remember those days with her father.

Ilang beses niya bang napasalamatan ang daddy niya sa lahat nang ginawa nito para sa kanila? Ilang beses niya bang nasabi na mahal niya ito at alam niya ang paghihirap nito para mabigyan siya ng masaganang pamumuhay?

She counted those days when she was with her father, and starting to miss those little talks she had with him. While she was busy living her life, her father was busy working hard for her and her mother.

Then, she remember those times she was so eager to pursue her dreams in America. She was young and careless.

She didn't notice her father's condition because she was too busy making another life away from her parents... just to make them proud of her, to her achievements.

Pero, ang lahat nang paghihirap niya at ang ilang beses na pagsuko sa pag-abot ng pangarap noon ay naging karapat-dapat ba sa huli?

Those struggles, sleepless nights, those sweats and tears, those failures she had while pursuing her dreams, were those worth enough?

Kung pinili niya bang manatili nalang sa Pilipinas para hindi malayo sa daddy at mommy niya, hindi niya ba pagsisihan na hindi niya naabot ang pangarap? May iba pa ba siyang pagpipilian?

"Wag mo nang isipin 'yon." Si Clane.

Nakahilig siya sa dibdib ng asawa, kapwa nakaupo sa gilid ng swimming pool. Clane bought a mansion in Forbes Park, Makati City.

It's a good place to live, not to mention that Villamor mansion is located near them. It's located in Dasmarinas Village, Makati City. She can always visit her mommy. Kaya kahit sobrang mahal ng mansyon na tinitirahan nila, pumayag na rin siya.

"I think, I was selfish."

"You were not."

Napanguso siya. He's really good in cheering her up whenever she felt down.

"I remember people told me that. I was busy enjoying my life in America while my father here was struggling and ill."

"They don't know what really happened. People use to judge by what they heard without knowing the real story behind it."

Hinaplos ng asawa ang braso niya. Ang mga paa nila ay nakalubog sa kalmadong tubig. Ang repleksyon ng mumunting ilaw sa paligid ay ma-dramang lumalapat sa kulay asul na tubig, sinasabayan pa ng malamyos na ihip ng hangin.