20 ~ Daddy

CHAPTER TWENTY

CLANE needed to stay away from the place that reminds him with Ayesha. He choose to stay in their hotel in Visayas, in Zyron's hometown. Alam niyang nakaramdam nang nerbyos ang mga empleyado doon dahil sa presensya niya.

"Go home or mom will be real grouch if she won't see you this weekend." It was his brother, Carter on the other line.

Clane lazily rest his back on his swivel chair. He was signing a document when his brother called. His mother had a heart attack. Hanggat maaari ay ayaw na nilang bigyan ng sakit ng ulo at sama ng loob.

"Are you home?" Instead, he asked.

"No, Kuya."

"And you have the fucking guts to ask me to go home? When in fact, you are not home like me."

"Uuwi ako bukas. Colton and Karen are home."

Carter was referring to their youngest brother and his fiancee. Pagkatapos atakihin sa puso ang mommy niya, nasundan naman iyon ng aksidenteng nangyari kay Karen.

May kinakaharap din namang problema ang pamilya niya, katulad ng pamilya ni Ayesha. While his mother is in the hospital, he was with Ayesha, comforting her. Mas lamang pa ang oras niyang kasama ito kesa ang pagbisita sa ina.

Hindi sa nagrereklamo, pero, hindi ba talaga sapat ang ginagawa niya para bitiwan siya ng dalaga nang gano'ng kadali lang? Or maybe, she's still very young to understand him and the situation?

Sa huli, heto siya na palaging iniintindi na lang ang kagustuhan ni Ayesha.

If being away to him makes her happy, then be it, but when time comes that he lose his patience, he will make sure that Ayesha will pay for all of these. He's not that kind.

"I will go home."

"How is your love life, Kuya?" Makapal ang mukha na tanong ng kapatid. Hindi man lang nangimi na tanungin siya tungkol sa bagay na 'yon, knowing that he's always serious and he don't talk to them like they're friends, but a strict brother. "Mauunahan ka ng magpakasal ni Colton."

"Why don't you mind your own fucking business, Carter?"

Napasipol ito sa kabilang linya.

"Nagtatanong lang. Hindi naman ako bulag para hindi makita ang magagandang modelo na nakikitang kasama mo, Kuya. Sino ba talaga do'n? Pati ako naguguluhan."

"You are just wasting my time."

"This is how I waste my time... annoying my brothers."

"Yeah, you're a fucking annoying."

Carter continue to annoy him, he's really good at it. Ilan pang matatalim na salita galing sa kanya ang natanggap ng kapatid bago siya tinantanan.

This is the way he bond with his brothers, cursing and annoying each other.

THE WOMAN in his arms were crying. Seeing a woman in tears feels like his damn weakness. The beautiful Ericka Jean caught his attention the first time he saw her in their hotel. She's a trainee.

"Ang sakit, Clane..." Then she sobbed.

She confessed to him about her painful past with his friend, Zyron. She's Zyron's girl!

Maybe, he likes Ericka Jean's face because it remind him of Ayesha. Hindi naglalayo ng ganda ang dalawa, mas matindi lang talaga ang atraksyon niya para kay Yesha. The sexual tension between him and her is very strong, while with Ericka Jean, it feels like she's just a sister to her that he likes to spoil.