➵ Tyler Joseph - The Girl With The Purple Hair

A/N - so apparently I have an obsession with writing Tyjo imagines?? He's just the easiest/cutest person to write for, for me. Also another high school AU because I honestly cannot get enough of baby Ty,, like NPI Ty is just something to be treasured.

Reader: OC called Elizabeth (Lizzie) Carter. She has purple hair, piercings, dark clothes etc.
Warnings: maybe some angst, swearing, also a very long imagine again - I'm not sorry
Word Count: 8318

Day 1

Tyler Joseph sat quietly at his desk, absentmindedly clicking the lid of his pen on and off. He watched as his history class's students filed in to the room. He was sat in the middle row of the room, at a desk that was off to the right. He liked sitting there, it wasn't too far back for him to be considered an 'outcast' and it wasn't too far forward for him to be noticed by the teacher. Tyler liked pretending to fit in. He liked floating by peacefully in school, getting along with most people and living kindly.

The same couldn't be said for everyone.
The boy watched as teenagers filed in through the door in a line of emotionless marchers.
No one wanted to be in this class.
Not Michael, or Christopher, or Matt; the classic jocks of the school. Not Jessica, or Ashley, or Emily; the outgoing girls in his class. Not Brooke, or Caleb; the highschool's 'cutest couple'. Not Josh, or Alex, or Lizzie, or Maria; the punks that dauntingly stayed at the back of the room. Not the nerds, not the only cheerleader in the room, not the loud kids, the popular kids, the lame kids: none of them.

History was as boring as it comes. Nobody paid attention to the teacher. No one did the work or read the textbooks. Exams were pointless and the hour dedicated to this class was mainly used for gossip.

Mr Harrison, the teacher, came in looking as strained as always, even though he knew that his job here was pointless. Tyler felt sorry for him. His blatant optimism wasn't what the class looked forward to at half eight on a Monday.

"Good morning class! How are we all feeling on this fine Monday morning!" He forced painfully.

The polite children in the room nodded their heads emptily, while the rest just sat at their desks continuing doing what they were doing.

"As you all hopefully remember - we've got a couple class trips this week and a big project to work on. I'm going to put you in some randomly selected pairs now that you'll be staying with for the rest of the week." He explained.

There were only a couple of people in that room that didn't audibly groan and Tyler was one of them. He was fairly certain that he could work well with most people in the room and didn't mind getting out of school for once.
The teacher's expression was now blank and Tyler couldn't blame him for completely giving up on this class, people would be lucky to be graded a C from how much effort they put in.

"Nice to know you kids are as enthusiastic as me." He said sarcastically to the irritated bunch of teenagers in front of him.

"The pairs are as follows; Alex Martin and Christopher Hall, don't whine just hurry up and sit together. Michael Smith and Jessica Dray, Brooke Janes and Maria Lake, Debby Ryan and Josh Dun- Christopher really? Stop complaining and take a seat! Tom Hopkins and Ashley Wood, Elizabeth Carter and Tyler Jospeh..."

Tyler turned in his seat to face the back of the room, hoping that he wouldn't have to go and sit there and that his purple haired partner would be fine with coming to him.
She had an annoyed expression on her face, looking desperately at her best friend Josh who just shrugged in shared annoyance. Then she met her gaze with Alex, who smirked and shoved her shoulder.

"Ooh the most punk girl in school spending a whole week with one of the softest boys in school! Have fun!" He cackled slyly. Tyler didn't think he'd ever seen a more pissed off expression.