➵ Awsten Knight - Livestream

Reader: Female
Warnings: Swearing
Word Count: 824

Random Livestream Watcher's POV

*@Awstenknight has started a livestream*

*@randomusername has joined the livestream*

"Hey guys- oh wait I'm going to wait for the delay to stop so some of you guys can catch up." Awsten said as he wrapped his arms around a familiar singer.

Y/N sat in between Awsten's legs as they both sat on a red satin bed. This meant that it was probably Y/N's house as it was quite on brand for her to have gothic furniture. We also know that Awsten's really liking gold and blue themed stuff at the moment.

The girl giggled as Awsten's face burrowed into her Y/HC hair and kissed her neck lightly.

"Awsten, fuck off, there are children watching!" She laughed lightly. "They're probably all here now, just start the stream."

"Okay, hey guys - as you definitely saw earlier, because you're all freaking out, we posted a picture of the two of us kissing." The green haired man started to explain, unable to wipe the smile off of his face.

"As you all know, we've been friends for years. But recently things... changed. We took it slow for the first two months but since we're going steady, we decided to finally share with you." She smiled.

The fan base was already going crazy. Y/N's band often got together to do gigs with Waterparks and the two were shipped a lot.

"And since you are all going crazy, we decided that we'd do a Q&A so that you'd shut up." Awsten smiled, "So if you'd like to send in your questions, do it."

The couple waited patiently for a moment before questions started flooding the chat.

Y/N started speaking first.

"Why'd it take you guys so damn long to become a couple?" She laughed lightly at the question before shrugging.

"I think it's because we were friends for so long, and we both got cheated on by significant others that we'd been involved with for a long time so we had something to bond over and console each other over.
But it took me so long to get over Y/EN. I didn't handle the break up well and I didn't have a relationship for two years after we split. I'm not going to lie, I was just terrified of getting my heart broken again. But Awsten and I's relationship just happened so naturally - I didn't even notice how hard I'd fallen for him until we were kissing by my fireplace and he was telling me he loves me." She explained quietly, blushing furiously.

"It's such a sickeningly cute story the way I told it, I do fucking screamo on stage for fuck's sake. Now look at me." She giggled. Awsten's eyes were trained on her, smiling as she did and still hugging her tightly.

"Ugh I know, that's soooo not punk rock." He laughed with her, kissing her neck lightly before looking back into the chat for more questions.

His eyes scanned the comments quickly until he found a question worth answering.

"Okay, um... Awsten - how long did you like Y/N before you actually told her?" The green haired man laughed again.

"Embarrassingly enough, I'd liked her for probably about six, maybe seven months." He mumbled, hiding his face in Y/N's Y/HC hair. She smiled and patted his knee comfortingly.

"Not everyone can be super talented, super tall, and super brave all the time Aws." She swooned.

He grinned proudly, "That is very true, sometimes I struggle living up to my legacy."

Y/N rolled her eyes, but her smile never left her face.

"Okayyyyyyyy... next question... does this mean you'll be touring with each other or doing more shows? Hmmm... we have talked about it, but I don't want my relationship to define my career. I mean yeah, my band does gigs with other people all the time, and if our label asked for us to tour with Parx then I'd be totally up for it, but Awsten's going on tour soon, and our album "Hey, what's it called again?" Is coming out soon, so it's not really the right time. I'm enjoying just chilling." Y/N answered honestly. Awsten nodded in agreement in the background, but smirking slightly.

"But of course, that's not to say we don't have other things planned..." He teased.

"For the love of God Aws, they've got enough on their plate. Do you thing all of your fans want MORE teased stuff? Let's give them a break." The girl grinned.

"If you insist." He smiled into her hair.

___

The stream continued for another half hour, providing the fan base with a lot of cute jokes and smiles. The questions only got sillier and more extreme as they continued on, but the pair never stopped looking so happy.

____

Ugh, is this trash? I'm not sure, but yeah this is another draft I had that I never really had a clear ending for xx