1

Virgil stood there staring in his vanity mirror. He was a roaring tornado of emotions. Pain and anger tore at his gut as panic and sadness drowned his mind. Yet... he stood there with only the slightest frown. 

It was the third time this week. Roman had gone off on him for just simply being there. It wasn't his fault that Roman didn't hear him. Regardless the Creative side bitched him out as if he had meant 'sneak up' on Roman and cause him to spill his hot tea all over himself. Virgil had attempted to help but all it got was his hands slapped away.

"Stay the fuck away from me, you emotionless asshole. Don't even pretend to care or feel sorry. It's clear by the look on your face you don't." Those words played through his mind on repeat downing everything else out. It wasn't like Virgil had a choice. He couldn't help his lack outward expression just as much as Patton could not help the fact that he couldn't talk. It also doesn't help that Virgil never talks about his curse. He never told anyone but Logan. And only then it was because he was painfully away that Logan was unable to care or feel bothered.

Logan could not feel emotions at all. Virgil... Virgil could not express them. He was stuck drowning in his feelings without any way of showing the intensity. Sure he'll smirk or frown slightly. Sometimes his eyes will narrow a bit but it's was hardly enough to be noticed or considered expression. But that was his curse...

Curses are ailments or well curses that are placed on people who or blessed with powers. It's a way of evening them all out. You get two gifts... powers... and one curse. Not everyone has them but worst of all not everyone can get rid of their curse. The only way to do so is to find your soulmate. Ironic right? But finding them isn't all there is.

Virgil's mother was very clear on that fact. Finding them was but the first step on a long journey. You have to care for them. They have to care for you. Think beauty and the beast. The curse isn't completely broken until both parties say 'I love you'.

How can anyone find love for a man that can't even express his own? You just end up distrusting them... fearing them. Like Roman. No one knows what Roman curse was. Was... because Roman insists he does not have one anymore. Which means he must have found his soulmate. 

Lucky creative bastard...

Virgil sighed brushing his white hair back as he turned away from the mirror. He had a job to do and no matter how fucked his mind was he still had to do it. This was the only time he was grateful for his curse. He didn't have to fear his fellow sides figuring out just how torn up he was. All they would ever see was an emotionless man.

He felt the pull almost as soon as he turned around and was suddenly looking at a camera set up. His jaw locked ever so subtly as frustration built up in him. No one had told Virgil there was going to be a video today. The anxious man looked over to find Roman standing there glaring at him and he sighed. Great.

Roman couldn't help but glare at the storm cloud. He was beyond pissed. Not at Virgil but in general. If Anxiety had made more effort to make himself known Roman wouldn't have spun around in such a way spilling his drink all over him. IT HURT! 

"So I'm having a serious problem here, guys." Roman narrowed his eyes as his thoughts ran through his mind. He was still just staring at Virgil. Why was it Virgil that bothered him so much? Logan is literally cursed to not feel any emotions, but yet he doesn't bother Roman at all. "I just don't know what to do." This was all stupid anyway. It wasn't Virgil's fault even if he was right behind Roman. Roman just didn't hear him, and the creative man knew that. He was just pissed he got hurt over something that could have been so avoidable. And on top of that, Virgil didn't even look sorry in the slightest. It's upsetting. But even more so confusing! "But that's the thing, Patton... I just don't know."

"I think what Pat's trying to say is maybe you should slow down to think it over." Roman narrowed his eyes even more in confusion as he saw Virgil's lips move. Why was he talking? was he missing something? No... Virgil was just being Virgil like always. Besides Roman was still too focused on his on own thoughts, to really care right now. He still had a burn on his chest from the tea soaking into his shirt. Maybe he shouldn't have made it so scalding. It felt like fire on his skin. "You don't need to know everything right now. Just try to sift through all the thoughts questions first. You're just going to stress yourself out looking at everything as a whole."

"Perhaps the solution requires a bit of... creative finesse. You're so too emotional about this. But yet thinking about it logically isn't doing much in the way of assistance. Roman, what do you think?" Roman was currently staring at the ground thinking about the whole tea event on repeat as guilt began to slowly eat at him. "Roman?" He yelled at the anxious man AGAIN! Why can't he ever keep his anger in check? It's not like that was his curse. He needs to work on it. It's getting to be too much. He knew it wasn't Virgil's fault. It wasn't his fault at all yet he yells at him like it was. "ROMAN!" 

The others were starting to get concerned now. It wasn't the first time Roman's gotten himself so lost in thought he doesn't hear them. Actually, it wasn't even the hundredth time he hasn't heard them. 

"Hey, Princey!" Virgil called out as his mouth twitch slightly in concern. Something was clearly up. The anxious man glanced over at the host with a question clear in his mind. As they are all a part of Thomas, the host is connected to them on a level beyond the gifts. Virgil clenched his fists tightly... the only thing showing he was tense as the Hosts eyes went wide in fear. They shared a look before Thomas snapped out of it.

"ROMAN SANDERS!" Still nothing. Thomas was looking at his creative side with so much concern there was no denying what he felt. Patton could feel it too. He could feel everyone's emotions. Except for Logans because he doesn't have any. He new Roman was feeling guilty. He could feel it. Was Roman, that lost in thought that he couldn't hear Thomas though? Patton reached out placing his hand tentatively on Roman's shoulder only for the creative one to jerk in surprise and throw his hands up in a defensive stance. Fear burned through Patton only to drowned out by confusion. It was Patton's feeling but Roman's and the moral side knew that. He was not afraid of Roman, nor did he blame the prince for his reaction.

'We were trying to get your attention.' Roman's eyes went wide as he looked around to see Thomas's fearful expression. Even Virgil eyes had been a tiny bit wider than his normally blank look. Patton waited until Roman was looked back over at him before signing again. 'Logan thought a little creativity could help Thomas with his problem.'

"The Great Prince Roman can help with EVERY problem."He shot Thomas a confident smirk but the host was still a bit too worried for his side to believe it.

"Roman, we were literally yelling your name... What were thinking about..." 

"Thomas we can worry about the prince later. Our job is to assist you." Roman couldn't really keep up. He had been watching his host as he spoke only for Thomas to freeze up and sigh. "Hey, Romano maybe you can tell Thomas to stop... Roman?" Thomas shot Roman a look causing the prince to glance around in confusion only for Virgil to wave at him with an almost but not quite look of annoyance. Virgil had been talking to him and Roman once again wasn't aware. "Can you please tell Thomas you're fine?"

"I'm fine, Thomas." The host was still not believing it. This was not the first time this has happened. He knows his sides well enough to know something up. Exceptionally when Roman has always paid attention in such a way it almost appeared like he was scrutinizing. He wasn't. That was just how Roman was. If you were talking to him he was giving you his full attention. Although he was always better at talking with Patton for some reason. Speaking of the Moral side... Patton waved his hand out in front of Roman's eyes catching his attention.

'Thomas is having trouble working through his thoughts. He has this big audition coming up and can't seem to get his nerves in check. Virgil has suggested he try to sift through his thoughts and question to hopefully find where his nerves are lying. What do you suggest?'