10

Remy's room... Was on the top floor. Not quite next to Logan's but close enough to know it was there. Remy's room was hardly a room... In fact, everyone used it as an escape. He was 100% certain no one knew it was his. He didn't mind it at all. He was never in it so why did he care if the others used it. It was pretty much a spare office like thing but with a mini-fridge, and big ass flat screen with cinema set up, and snack bar. On really bad nights Remy would spend them just sitting on the giant sectional staring up at the ceiling with a movie in the background just waiting for the sun to come up. On those days his body just shut down... not his mind. No, Remy never actually sleeps. His body just stops working... like sleep paralysis... without actually having fallen asleep... non-sleeping sleep paralysis that lasts the whole fucking night.

Deceit's room was so much better... or at least Remy thought so. For starters, Deceit's Tv was actually bigger. Roman had literally created the worlds largest Tv for him. It took up the entire wall. You say feature wall... They say TV WALL!

When they asked him why he made it so big, Roman simply said if you can enjoy something then do it to the fullest. Also the fucking bed... Roman seriously went all out in this room. Like it was some super-duper dramatic apology just for the fact that Deceit had to deal with Remus for the short amount of time that he did. And knowing Roman it... probably was.

Deceits bed was giant. It was definitely larger than a king. It was so big that if Deceit really wanted to he could spread out in any direction and still have room. Which was actually pretty handy for those days Deceit didn't want to 'human'. You'd just walk into his room to find a large snake all balled up on the bed sleeping... It was a sight to behold. A sight Remy has actually seen A LOT. Deceit as a snake on the bed... Deceit hanging off the fake tree Roman built into a wall... Roman literally built a Deceit sized snake habitat in the room just for him. Not to mention the god damn bar... fully stocked kitchen with a mini electric grill... and don't even get started on the music system. Let's just say it is a good thing this is all INTHE BASEMENT! If it can even be called that anymore. Every time he enters the room, Remy can't help but laugh. It still somehow manages to shock him every time. The only thing Dee said Roman didn't do for him was the mural around the habitat.

Deceit actually didn't know who did that. He just walked in to find it there. Sure all the stuff had been moved so that it could dry but he still loved it. Of course... someone had also raided his fridge. All his cola was gone... he would joke saying it must have been payment for the artwork. He's told Remy so many times that he hasn't even seen the best part of it. He's never seen it through the eyes of a snake.

It was truly magical. Or at least that's how Dee described it and Remy was just going to have to take his word for it. Even without snake eyes, Remy thought it was breathtaking. It was a wooded scene. Like you were actually there in the woods. Deceit had mentioned on many occasions that the woods behind the palace was his favorite spot so it only made sense that the mystery person would choose that for the backdrop. There were fireflies littered about. And when you turned the lights out, they glowed in the dark... you could also see stars you couldn't see when the lights were on. As well as this glow peeking through the trees making the scene look all ethereal. It was gorgeous... and those were human eyes.

So it made sense that as they entered the room, Remy found himself staring over at the habitat in awe. Whoever had made it not only put so much emotion and love into it, they were incredibly talented.

"Hey...Rem?" Deceit stopped for a second as he glanced over at the man beside him. Remy smiled as he pushed his glasses down a bit revealing his glossed over golden eyes. Deceit couldn't help but feel his chest tighten. Out of the two of them, his lying curse was hardly compatible. "Why don't you make yourself comfortable? I won't be making the coffee while you wait."