part 2

I have been in the woods all but an hour and I still feel like I'm being watched. I can't see or hear anything though.

I begin to lay down even with the uneasy feeling I was desperate for sleep. My eyes close but before I fall into the darkness completely I feel a hands grab my wrists. My eyes shoot open in shock I try to pull my hands free but the impossibly large beast holding them just grips them tighter putting me in a little bit of pain that I wince at knowing it will leave a bruise.

He pushes my arms above my head and climbs on top of me so he's straddling my waist. I begin to struggle more and scream to the point my throat burns as he ties my wrists with rope that I didn't even realize he had.

My eyes start burning as I began to cry like a 2 year old without cookies as he got of me and threw me over his large shoulder.

I felt light headed as black spots clouded my vision not long after I let the darkness consume me as I passed out.

When I came back to reality I'm in a nursery made for an adult baby, this didn't bother me however because well known secret is that I'm a little I love ddlg and BDSM but I know I was to young I was not 18 so I left it plus it's not like I could be little whilst on the streets alone it was to dangerous.

Why am I here though...?