part 4

The strange man looked at me and started to make his way towards me . I felt so uncomfortable an vunrable so my brain told me to let out the most blood curdling scream  witch I did. But I regretted it straight after as my throat was reminded of my previous screams.

The man stopped and look at the women ( who I'm guessing is his twin sister from the looks of it) I heard a quiet good luck from her before she walked out the door they previously enters from.

Instantly my brain started to work out a way to escape. However my thoughts hilted when I felt rough hands pick me up from under my armpits the strange man carried me to a pink changing table that was decorated with white flowers.
He laid me on the oddly comfortable cushion and went to take the diaper of me at witch was not happening in my opinion so I started kicking screaming I heard a grunt and a compact hit with his face.

In my opinion it was a shame he had such a pretty face. I started giggling as I slid of the table and started my run to the door , it must have taken longer then I thought to get of the table as  not even three steps later I was in the air  and put back on that table except something I didn't notice before that I do now is that this table has straps like the kind they use to tie you up in a mental hospital.

He used them on me and he didn't hesitate to do them tight the slightest movement and I was in a decent amount of pain.

He started to clean and change the diaper and the only thing I could do was cry. Once that was done he called to someone saying he was done.

His sister walked in and they both stared at me. Creepy  much .
They started talking to me.

"Hello, little one my name is Mavic and I'm going to be your daddy Dom wether you like it or not. This is my sister Merrin  we share everything so this includes you. Now I didn't like you running so you be punished later however to start of I thing rules should be placed with punishments and rewards. Yes ??  good "

I'm not ready for this I stared at them in fear and they must have picked up on it as Merrin came over and tooke me out of the restraints and cuddles me close.

I felt.... I felt safe like they would cause me no harm if I did as they said . They wanted to go through the rules however I started to fall into a deep sleep very quickly and they just laughed and cuddled me tighter till all I could see was the familiar darkness of sleep.

Mavic and Merrins P.O.V

"our pressious little angle."

They wispered together as they layed her in the crib with her stuffie and covered her with the blanket. They also put the paci in her mouth for safety of her biting or rubbing her teeth.

"Goodnight little one"