Part 10

I woke up to a bright light and a white room . I could hear sobbing and I felt wetness on my hand so I looked over .
I saw Mavic sitting there with his head  lent on my hand crying . Everything hurt but I had to comfort my daddy so with much effort I lifted my arm over and petted his head stroking his hair.

When he looked up my heart broke he had bags under his eyes a slight shadow on his face and big eyes that held shock and were blood shot red because of the crying.
I started to cry to tears fell from my eyes after realising what I had done to the person that was trying his hardest to look after me he fed me houses me and babied me (😊😊). And I've hurt him so much.

After the doctors discharged me daddy carried me home none stop cuddling me . The doctors recommended I go see someone to help with my mental state and it really made me feel really sad .

It's been a week now and daddy is trying so hard to make me feel safe and better and I'm trying my hardest to comfort him. However my depression was worse and I began to over eat and my psychiatrist said that I have a binge eating disorder she gave me some tips and stuff to follow and daddy makes sure I follow it but he's stressing so much .

"DADDDYY" I screamed
"Yesss my angel you ok do you need anything are you hurt..."

"Daddy come here and shhh"
Daddy sat next to me and I pulled his head to my chest and played with his hair eventually he fell asleep and I giggled... I yawned and soon followed we slept soundly that night

A/N

I have no idea what to write anymore someone please give me some ideas if you want send a comment and I'll reply as soon as I can thank youuu 😊😊 (I'm gunna spam my daddy till he wakes up 😂😂)