Chapter 14

I woke up to nothing but darkness...

I was in a crib almost like my old one but it was different one reason being I had none of my comfort items and the sheets were different. My head was pounding my throat was sore and scratchy and I was scared so,so, very scared my brain was struggling to take everything in however after a few minutes the door unbolted loudly and two figures stepped in one from the curves looked like a women but the body...it looked familiar the other was a guy I could tell because he spoke in a deep voice but I don't know what he said really I wasn't focusing on what he was saying but his movements.
A light like a night turned on and I could see them my whole body froze.
Why?
Panic and fear struck through me ten times the amount it did before as a face so familiar looked at me.
It was daddy's sister she looked at me with disgust? But then it changed... I'm not sure what to but she showed me round the room which was very small and a set of rules on a paper.

"You are to follow these rules...brake them and the punishment is severe. Understood ".  She demanded this but one rule I took in particular before I answered. It was the rule that I had to call her mommy.
"U...understood...m..m..mommy..!" I whisper loud enough for her to hear and after that she leaves the door being locked again.
I cried almost all night and had no food or water.

I miss daddy...

(Daddy's POV )
My baby girl is gone and we've only just noticed my sister has been missing to...
I knew something was wrong but I don't know what.
My thoughts were interrupted when a women, that looked like my baby angel, approached me she looked saddened and anxious and maybe even scared ?
She sat down and avoided my eyes before I heard thoughs words that made me see red....

" I know where she is mavic "