the end

Me and daddy have now been together for ages and over the last two years  I've been taught how to fight and use various weapons. [ my favorite one  is where i get to  throwing knives]

Right now daddy is letting me get ready on my own under the strict rules i were a diaper and only little cloths. He says that we are going out for dinner and to dress as nice as i can and as cute as i can. I'm so nervous and anxious but im so excited we havent gone out for dinner in a really long time...

Over the last few years i've known him my feelings have gotten stronger and i never ever want to leave his side even in death his feelings also got stronger and the month during my healing we started dating. the scar from the incident of a constant reminder about what happened but he said i'm so brave and strong for getting through it and being where i am today.

noticing i've been trapped in my thoughts for about an hour and only having a short amount of time to get ready i grab  a floral flowey dress with some thigh highs that have ribbon bows on the back and my leather white floral pattered Velcro shoes [ because i can't do laces] i then go grab my diaper that is covered in a baby things pattern and put it on with the socks and as im putting the dress over my head i get stuck and yell for daddys help. he came within seconds and chuckled as he helped and as soon as it was one he smiled at me and kissed me gently before helping me put my shoes on.

he blind folds me making me giggle and carries me to the car putting me and and strapping me in as we being the drive to the place hes taking me.

when we arrive he carries me into the restaurant and removes the blind fold and after years and years of living alone as a kid without a mum. there she stood. my smile got wider and ran to her i thought she was dead but after noticing the little detail i noticed she is a beautiful and changed women from what i once new.  she gave me a quick tight hug then gave me a knowing look and left saying shell see me tomorrow. 

daddy took us to a table and sat me down he then ordered are meals and drinks, which sounded tasty, he then began talking whilst moving closer to me.

" baby girl we've been dating for a long time now. i couldn't imagine a better life without you..i love you my beautiful angel..." he gets down on one knee in front of me making me shocked and let warm happy tears fall down my cheeks. " will you marry me " i fell ontop of him saying yes as he places the ring on my finger and we go back to re seats smiling and laughing and before we new it the food and drinks came. 

i wanted to tell him really badly about are new secret but i wanted to make it a little funny so as he put food in his mouth i said two simple words that made him choke on his food and made him look at me with love and adoration.

" i'm pregnant"  

it was so funny and he just stareed at me in shock whilst i ended up falling into a fit of giggles.

" really?" he questiond still shocked.

i nodded yes and took a bite of my food as he carried on still shocked taking a drink, i really wish the scene was caught on camera it was so funny.

after the nine months of us spending as much time as possible together and him being overly protective we had our fist son who we named Alexander. My most handsome baby boy looked just like his father however he did have my eyes and nose. not long after alexander was born we got married with both of our familys and me and my mother got closer over time and even through all of our hardships we lived like it was our last days together and we loved eatchother forever and always.....

THE END 

A/N

i want to say thank you to my readers and i plan on writing a lot more but im happy to have this story finished it took a while to come up with ideas and i plan on writting more books to do with ddlg and i might write a book about there son meeting his significant other however i might twist it up a little let me know in the comments if you do. thank you guys so much for the reads and support it means a lot and i hope you enjoyed this story.