Part 11

It's been about a week now and I've grown really close to daddy to the point I'm never big anymore I rely on him and I'm completely dependent on him and I think it's become annoying to him because he's not controlling his temper as much.

So, for today I'm forcing myself to be big and give daddy some space I'm currently sat in the crib in big space because me and daddy don't share a bed... I sat there and played games message people and watched YouTube pretty much all day and avoided daddy at all costs so he could have a brake .
However, when I heard him shouting my name I started to panic because he sounded angry.

I was wrong he wasn't angry he was pissed.
When he found me I was in the kitchen and drinking out of a glass which he doesn't like and the fury in his eyes instantly made me back away.

"Why have you been avoiding me princesse ?"

"Because your angry and I thought you needed a brake so I'm not little and you don't have to look after me."
He walks over to me and picks me up and carry's me to my room

" now why don't you be my little baby again? "

That made me slip and I gave him a pouty face with a whine "feineee"

He put me in a diaper and a onesie and gave me my stuffie and blankie and we went and coloured.

I coloured bambi and daddy helped before we started watching cartoons for the rest of the night trying to be daddy's good girl instead of being bad....

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter I'm having writers block and I'm not really in a great place right now if you follow my insta you would know that I lost my daddy and I'm trying to figure out how to get past that aswell as when I came out in that other book and ye just lots of stuff going on.

In this book I used the way me and my old cg as a way to think of next chapters and with that gone I don't really have the push so I'm really sorry and I'll try to update whenever I can please understand it'll take time and I'm open to any kind of advice for the next chapter I would really appreciate it.

Thank you 😊