Part 12

Me and daddy are going to the  park today and I'm so excited we get along so well and today he said we can get some toys but only if im super good.

He called my name and we grabbed our shoes him helping me put them on and then we started are short walk there .

When we arrived I was so excited that I instantly started to run toward the swing but I didn't get far cuss. Daddy picked me up and told me some rules

The one he gave me was to stay in view so he can see me and two was to listen to him at all times and three was if i get hurt to let him know were I was hurting so he could look and kiss it better.

I told him that I new them  and he let me run to the swings with him behind me so he can push me, I was so happy he makes me happy.

We played for hours at the park and he said I was so good that he said we could go  shopping .

We arrived in town and I stayed close to daddy we ended up going into every toy shop however we only got a few things because I wrong like to be spoiled in case I became greedy I got a stuffie and a blankie I am happy with it and so was daddy cuss he picked me up and carried me home rapped in it and not long after that I fell asleep all the way home .
At home daddy woke me and made me eat something and drink something and then brush my teeth and so forth before , then we cuddled ant watched Disney movies.

Today has been the best day ever and I'm so greatfulni hope we can do more days like this. I kissed his cheek then snuggled as I fell asleep.

I was woken however by a call about an hour later from daddy's phone...