part 3

I sat there in the crib I awoke in. I didn't really have or no what to do so I just stared at the pacifier next to me. I have never used one before so I really wanted to try it. I placed my hand around it and put the rubber part in my mouth...

It felt....soothing. I started to suck on it and my mind started to think why someone would put me here.

I must have been there a while because I need to use the bathroom desperately. I couldn't climb over the railing of the crib because it was to high for me to climb.

I started to cry because I really didn't want to wet myself but I was really struggling to hold it. I find it very difficult to hold it for as long as I have an I know I don't have long before it took its own chance to empty so cried louder.

I could hear loud footsteps make there way to the room, but as the door handle turned I felt super anxious and scared I really didn't know what to do and my bladder was mommentarally forgotten about and I released the presoure making me start to cry again and blush out of embarrassment.

My eyes were so blurred that I didn't even notice the man an women in the room the man looked about 7 foot and the girl  not far of they both looked similar with  blue eyes blond hair the males tussled and the females long and curled to perfection.

They were like the god and godess of the room they were beautiful in my eyes I wish I was as pretty as them....