Chapter 1- sleepover?

❄Todoroki's POV🔥

My eyes fluttered open to the darkness in my room. I rolled over to look at my nightstand I saw that it was 5am. A small sticky note with writing on it lay next to my alarmclock. I stood up and turned on the light so I could read the note.

You have the day off I have hero work

-dad

I set down the note and got back in bed thinking about UA, slowly drifting off to sleep.

~time skip 4 hrs later~

I woke up to the buzz of my phone. I picked it up and saw a text from Momo and Mydoriya. I also found that it was 9am

Momo: my dad is allowing me to have a sleepover tonight so I was wondering if y'all wanted to come over.

Mydoriya: I would love to come.

Icyhot: same here, and Bakugo stop changing my name to Icyhot that's the third time this week.

No more texts had been sent.

I had the day off from my dad 'training' me so I thought I would enjoy myself around town.

I grabbed some money, headphones, and my phone, and left the house.

~very very small time skip~

There was a slight breeze and the grass was a bright green. It was a great day indeed.

2 people cut me off and one yelled

"Out of my way Icyhot." I instantly knew it was Bakugo and Mydoriya. I slowly walked over to them and took of my headphones

"Nice to see you to Bakugo now brake it up." I said and pushed Mydoriya and Bakugo away from each other. After catching his breath Mydoriya looked at me with a relieved face.

"Thanks Todoroki." Bakugo grumbled and walked away. Me and Mydoriya continued to walk together.
( This is just as frends, their relationship will come into the story later)
"Were have you been all summer? The class has gotten together many times and you havent been to any of them." He asked

"My father has what he calls 'training' me to be the best hero in class."

"But you can make it to the sleepover tonight right?"

"Depends of my father will actually agree."

"Will he?"

"Doubt it, but eather way I'm still coming, I'm kinda done following his orders."

~time skip to when Todoroki arrives at home~

As I walked down our street I thought if I should tell my father about the sleepover or just go. After walking into the house I asked my dad.

"Hey dad, there is a sleepover at Momo's house tonight that I would like to attend?"

"You cant go Shoto you have training tomorrow." He stoped whatever he was doing in the kitchen and looked at me. It seemed as he was staring into my soul, it made me largely uncomfortable.

I glared at him then took a deep breath and went to my room. I started to pack my things thinking aloud of how much fun it would be to have no rules, no orders to follow, less training.

By the time I was done packing it was almost 5pm. To pass time I went on my phone. People were texting in the group chat

Bakugo: do I have to come

Iida: we would like it if you came Bakugo, I'm coming btw

Kirishima: I'm coming see you soon

Bakugo: Fine I'll come

Icyhot: good too know

Icyhot: what was going on with you and Mydoria today Bakugo??

Iida: what happened??

Icyhot: I was walking down the street and they both cut me off, I saved Mydoria from some brutal punches.

Bakugo: SITTING RIGHT HERE YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!

Momo: so everyone is coming?

Deku: as far as I know Me, Toderoki, Iida, and Kirishima are coming.

Momo: great, I also got private messages from people saying they were coming.

Momo: I'll see you all at 8pm at my house

Icyhot: I'll be there.

Deku: see you soon

After that I put down the phone and looked at the time it was almost 5:30

People continued to text in the chat.

____________

^680 words^

Hi, 😉 sorry if I spelled anyhting wrong. Please tell me if you do catch any spelling errors. Sorry I havent updated the story on time I totally forgot this week until last night. Hope you've enjoyed it so far. Baiiiiiii👋🏻👋🏻

- Sparklee6612.