chapter 2- Momo's house

❄ Todoroki's POV🔥

~time skip to 8pm~

I grabbed my things and snuck out through the window hoping to avoid my father.

I arrived at Momo's house unharmed and unseen. I knocked on the door of her what seemed to be a mansion and Momo answered it.

"I'm glad your dad let you come Todoroki."

"Ya, me to." I lied felling a little guilty.

Walking into the living room if found that Kirishima, Iida, and Bakugo had already arrived.

~time skip to when everyone has arrived~

I looked at my watch to find it was 8:30.

"Has anyone not eaten dinner yet?" Momo asked.

Suddenly a large lightning bolt struck the ground a few miles away, and it started to pour rain. We all had to raise our voices in order to hear each other.

According to what I heard everyone except Kirishima had not eaten dinner. Lightning flashed outside as we went into the kitchen were Momo's dad was cooking dinner.

It was silent as we all ate considering we couldn't really hear each other.

We finnished up dinner and went into Momo's room. We walked in and the room went dark. (Yes, they had the lights on and the power went out)
Luckily Momo had a few lanterns in the room that lit it up enough for everyone to see each other.

~time skip 4hrs later~

It was still pouring rain. We were all sitting in different parts of the room.

Bakugo was sitting with Kirishima (for all those kiribaku shippers and me)

I was sitting alone and on my phone as the rest of the group sent out game suggestions.

The room fluttered with ideas like Mafia, 7 minutes in heaven, truth or dare, and a few card games.

In the end we all decided to play truth or dare.

At the end of the game my father had obviously noticed I was missing and texted me multiple times. I ignored them all. It was also 2am and we were all getting tired. The power had gone back on and the lightning had stopped.

There wasn't enough room for everyone to sleep in Momo's room so we went to the living room and decided to sleep there.

As we rolled out our sleeping bags I noticed that Mydoriya wasnt in the room. Before I said anything I got up and went into the bathroom he wasnt there, I went into Momo's room he wasnt there eather. I continued to look around the house and I couldn't find him anywhere.

I found myself lost in the house. I turned a corner and a hand rested on my shoulder.

"Todoroki, are you lost to?" I recognized the voice and to turned around to find Mydoriya standing in front of me.

"As a matter of fact, ya." I responded "Were have you been I've been looking for you everywhere?"

"Well, I went off to find the bathroom and I found myself lost."

"We could look together." (No, sill not the relationship between them) He nodded and we continued to look together.

By the time we found the living room again everyone was asleep and it was almost 3am.

We climbed into our sleeping bags and drifted off to sleep.

~time skip tell morning~

My eyes fluttered open to see that the rest of the group was still asleep. The lights were dimmed instead of off.

I went to the kitchen and found that Kirishima was raiding the kitchen for snacks.

"Kirishima, what are you doing?" I asked. He turned around in shock not expecting me to be there.

"Nothing, I was just a little hungry."

I sighed and went into the kitchen and grabbed some snacks myself.

Walking into the living room again I found that Momo was laying on the couch quietly talking to Mydoriya underneath her. I walked over and sat down they were talking about Bakugo and what happened yesterday. I sat quietly and listened in in the conversation until it was time for me to leave. I packed my things and said goodbye and started to walk back to my house taking the long way hopeing to avoid my after as much as possible.

_______________

^699 words^

Hi, once again with spelling errors please tell me if you find any and I will fix them as soon as possible. The story is about to get a whole lot more interesting. Dont mind me posting at 1 in the morning😝Hope you've enjoyed the story so far. Baiiiiiiii👋🏻👋🏻

-Sparklee6612