chapter 6- Touya

Ok so I've been in a car for 5 hrs so ima update twice today for no absolute reason.

❄Todoroki's POV🔥

I have to chose today. Will I become a villain? Or not?
Dabi's information yesterday gave me answers but it also sprouted a few more questions.
Who is the other person that will go through this?
If I dont accept, and they try to do something bad to me will Dabi let them?
Can I count on Dabi to save my life?
Once again Dabi entered the room followed by Toga and Shigaraki.
"You know what day it is Shoto." Toga said while skipping into the room.
"I do." I responded
Dabi walked twards me and placed a button within my reach "press it and one of us will come, then you'll tell us your decision." For some reson I could see a little bit of nervousness in his eyes, he was hiding it well though. I nodded, Toga and Shigaraki started to leave the room and they called Dabi to follow them he declined and said he wanted to talk to me privately. They shut the door behind them.
Dabi quietly started "I need you to know your 100% safe ok?"

"What?!" Did he just say I'm safe in the hands of villains

He quickly but very quietly stood up and quickly put his ear to the door for a few seconds. Then he covered all the security cameras in the room.
Then he knelt down right in front of me to my level and whispered
"I'm not supposed to tell you this," his eyes were now serious but scared at the same time.
"If you decide to become a hero, there going to torture you,"

"Why are you telling me this."
He ignored my question and continued

"If you do decide to become a hero, I will not let them hurt you."

"What?"

"I may be a villain and I may have done things, but I am also your big brother and as your big brother I will do anything to protect you."

"But they'll..." I started

"I know, dont worry about me I just need you to get out of here as fast as you can. But only if you want to be a hero."

I sighed, I want to be a hero but I dont want to give up my brother's life for my own.
"Ok."

"You have a little while to decide." He said and stood up and placed his hand on the door handle. "And by the way, call my Touya." Then he left.

*another time skip because of writers block a few hours later*

❄🔥POV still

I gently pushed the button and Dabi entered with Toga.
"Have you made your decision?" Toga asked before I answered me and Youya's eyes locked, he could see the fear in my eyes and I could see it in his. He did a small nod a mouthed 'I'll be fine'
"I-I want to be a hero."
I saw fear swell up in Touya's eyes and his breaths grew faster.

❤Touya's POV❤

As much as I wanted my brother to follow his own path I didn't want to give up my life, but here I was.
Toga slowly advanced twards him "Well then," she started and pulled out a knife. I couldnt wait any longer
"Wait." I yelled "you wont hurt him."

"Oh yes we will, are we going to have a problem Dabi." Shigaraki's voice erupted from behind Dabi.

"If you hurt him we will." I said and almost instantly after Shigaraki wraped a burning hot chain around my body.
The hot metal pressed against my skin and I could fell the pain once more as it melted my flesh. I screamed in pain and fell to the ground weak with tears dropping onto the floor. I barely looked up to see shoto watching in horror. It was my duty to protect him, with the last of my strength I sent fire twards the chains that held Shoto melting them and setting him free.
"Shoto, get out of here"
_______________

Ello👋🏻👋🏻I got nothin to say so hope you enjoyed

-Sparklee6612💗💗