chapter 17

❄ Todoroki's POV 🔥

Nerves, exhaustion and sickness, all emotions I could be feeling I was feeling. Which at the moment I was so sick and tired there was no reason I wanted to feel anything. 

I sat up against the wall, eyes closed, my head resting against the freezing cold concrete that I've looked at for so long. Why me? why does this world hate me? My Dad hates me, my mom, we don't talk about it. Even through all the shit that i've been through I still have to end up here, wondering if I should give my life to people who would use it to loot and kill, or die after having a miserable life. 

I let a few tears slip out the corners of my eyes before placing on a tough exterior that i've been holding up like a shield for what felt like years, it might even be years.  

The thoughts that have crossed my mind cross them once again, maybe being forced to kill friends and even idols is better then death, here in this hell hole. I'm not getting out of here like they do in movies, no ones coming to save me and make a dramatic entrance and have a whole fighting scene while I watch in terror or relief. Reality hits me like a brick in the chest that's been coming full speed at me for months. Would it make things easier? for Touya, for my friends and family. 

I need Touya down here, I need his thoughts. Lets make some noise.  I slowly get up, my body aching like normal. I rattle the bars that confined me and punched them multiple times, over and over making my hand bleed. 

I'm about to body slam the whole wall of medal bars when the door swings in and in runs Touya who looks on high alert. He looks at my exhausted eyes in confusion as I fall tot he ground, whatever strength I just used was the last of it. While regaining my breath and fighting unconsciousness Touya squats down to my level, "Are you a fucking idiot?" he whispers in my ear, when I don't respond his stern look turns softer and he sits down next to me on the other side of the wall of bars, so close but yet so far. 

" Sorry," he starts, I look at him just to let him know I can hear him while he continues "Your racket really allerted all the villains and now their worried you escaped or something." We make eye contact as soon as I regain my breath enough to talk. 

"you're good, I just wanted to know, Is being a villain better then death?" I ask him, his face perks up with interest in were my words come from, he answers honestly.

"Even though i've never experienced first hand death I can say probably yea, I think it better," His eyes were full of sympathy, It seemed as it was over flowing. "And Its certinly better then the position your in right now. 

__________________

^515 words^

Thanks for reading after the extremely long break, This year has been a lot for everyone and i'm hoping everyone is safe, and taken care of. I'm not fully back but i'm slowing getting back into this story. For now if your interested in similar content and are open to different stories and characters you should check out Gravaent. 

It is written by me and its a work in progress

It is written by me and its a work in progress. Few things about it has a few major TWs and has a lot of mature content.

so, if you have the time, feel free to check it out and keep up with the updates. 

Have a nice day and stay safe, until next time (which may or may not be soon😉) 

BAiiiiiiiii

-Sparklee6612