chapter 5- missing

🥦Deku POV🥦

*the next day*
Toderoki had not been active in the group chat all day and he said we was done with his father's training so he wouldnt be training with him. Were could he be?
I decided to go over to his house before I sent the rest of the class into a minor panic.
I arrived and knocked on the door, Endeavor answered and I did a quick bow. He may have been a jackass to Todoroki but hes still the number two hero.
"Hello, have you seen Toderoki today?"

"Hes been missing all day if I do get worried it is most likely going to be tomorrow."

No wonder Todoroki doesn't like this guy.

"Ok thank you."

With that he shut the door. I turned around and got out my phone, I have no idea what to do next so maybe someone else will.

Mydoriya: Has anyone seen Todoroki today?

Iida: Why no I haven't

Momo: me nether

Bakugo: HES PROBABLY TRAINING WITH HIS DAD YOU IDIOTS.

Mydoriya: I was just over at his house and Endeavor wasnt with him.

Momo: should we look for him

Mydoriya: probably.

Iida: alright, I'll head out soon.

Mydoriya: tell us if you spot anything.

At that we all started looking for him.

❄ Todoroki's POV🔥

I dont know what I am going to do. What will my dad think if I become a villain? Does Dabi care if I become a villain? Why doesn't he want the rest of the league to know that were brothers?
There were so many unanswered questions that I needed to know. The door interrupted my thoughts. Dabi walked in.
"Can I get you anything?" He asked

"Answers"

"I'll see what I can give you but I'm only allowed to tell you so much."

"To start off, do you care if I become a villain or not?"

He sighed and sat down in a chair in the room. "A little, knowing that part of my family feels the same way I do would be nice."

"And what are they going to do if I dont accept."

"I can't tell you that."

I sighed, I had one more question for him though.

"What is the league going to do if I do accept."

"All I can tell you is, your not the only one that's going to go through this."

I sighed again.
"That's all I need for now."

"Ok, I'll see you later." He stood up and walked out.

Out of all the villans I know, I think I trust Dabi the most. For some reason, I feel like he wont hurt me on purpose. I knew time was running out and I only had one more day to decide.

🥦Deku POV🥦

All day the class had been looking for Todoroki but he hasn't been found yet. I wasnt fully worried yet, he has only been missing for one day. If he isnt found by tomorrow night I might start to be worried.
It was starting to get late so I went home. Sitting gown on my bed I looked through the photos of him I had on my phone. I have to admit I miss him a little bit, I want to know if hes ok, if hes not were someone could hurt him.
___________________

Hi👋🏻👋🏻 so I kinda gave up on schedules and now I'm going to update whenever I feel like it. And from now on the relationship between ❄🔥&🥦 has started. Hope you've enjoyed and thank you so much for this amount of reads I really didnt think this would happen. Baiiiiiiii

-Sparklee6612💗💗

^610 words^