chapter 3- kidnapped

❄Todoroki's POV🔥

I arrived home and sighed as I saw the house. I opened the door and my father walked up to me.
Suddenly he slapped me across the face making my face feel a rush of pain fly into my cheek.
"How dare you disobey me Shoto."
"I'm not some kid anymore Dad you cant control me now!" I yelled back at him "All this training and work is for nothing let me do what i would like to do with my life." At this statement he raged up and and punched me. Collapsing to the floor my left cheek started to bleed. He took a deep breath and walked into a different room in the house leaving me collapsed on the floor tears and blood streaming down my face. I looked up and saw the only remaining picture of my mother in the house. I forced my father to keep at least one picture of her after she left. I slowly got up and the pain in my cheek continued to hurt. I walked over to the bathroom in order to clean the cut on my cheek. I finnished and walked to my room and sat down on my bed. A taping sound erupted from my window behind me as I turned around to hands grabbed on each of my arms and my quirk activated. They pulled their hands away from my arms. I hoped up from my bed and turned to face twards the window. The window was open but their was not a single person in sight.
Suddenly 3 villains crashed through my window and door and 2 grabbed my arms and the other put a collar around my neck. I struggled to get out of their grasp and finnaly did. However, in the process I failed to get the collar off my neck. They yanked on it sending my entire body back into the mess. Throughout this entire time my quirk was running. How and why did they react at the window but not here? Suddenly the room went black and I felt the cloth of a blindfold on my face. I fought to get them off me but it seemed as there was more then 3 villains. There was 8 hands on me instead of 6. I was so confused and tired I finally gave in. They took my two hands threw them together and wrapped a rope around them both grabbed my hair yanked it back and whispered in my ear "Hello brother."
______________
^422 words ^

Alright people, sorry for posting 2 days late but I've been working on cosplays, filming, school, and 2 people that I truly loved passed away this month so I'm sorry for the delay. You know the drill with spelling errors. Sorry for such a short chapter I thought it would be a good cliffhanger spot. Hope you enjoyed. Baiiiiii👋🏻👋🏻

-Sparklee6612💖💖