chapter 15

💀 Twice's POV 💀

Most of the entries only had to do with All Might and how amazing he was, why would this kid want to become a villain? His idol is All Might.
Then I got to something weird, one of his entries said that he wished he had a quirk obviously he had a quirk cuz he now went to U.A. how the hell do you randomly get a quirk when your quirkless. He was 9 when he wrote this. I heard the front door open so I closed the book and slipped underneath his bed. I need to get out of here. He walked inside his room and sat down on his bed "damn it" I quietly said there is no way to get out now I also wanted to make a copy of that diary and get it to Shakaraki.

❄ Todoroki's POV 🔥

At this point I'm leaning towards being a villain I'm probably going to starve to death in this cell so what's even the point. I will have some more freedom after becoming a villain. However I dont want to regret my decision for the rest of my life.

🔪 Toga's POV 🔪
After a while the LOV decided to check on and Dabi and Todoroki downstairs. When we got their we had a good surprise waiting for us.

"How the hell did you brake the glass?!!" Shakaraki yelled at them

"That's a long story." Todoroki said

"That we will not be telling you cuz we have better things to talk about." Dabi jumped into the conversation.

"Like what?" Shakaraki replied

"I dont know, maybe how I want to become a villain again?"

Shakaraki's lips curled into a smile
"Glad you came to your senses."

Shakaraki opend the door and dragged out Dabi
Before leaving the room he looked at Todoroki and said
"You will join us soon." And slamed the door behind them

❄ Todoroki's POV 🔥

He shut and locked the door behind them. I was alone.
"Damnit." I yelled Shakaraki's words sounded like a curse that he placed upon me, They continued to circle in my mind. I had nothing better to do with myself other then to pick up the glass and place it on the dloor in the corner of the room. It didnt take that long, most of them were large shards that wernt that sharp.

❤ Touya's POV ❤

I had made a plan to see Shoto everyday, affter all he would be alone in that cell and seeing me would be nice.
"You didnt miss a lot Dabi." Shakaraki said. I started to hate that name and im unshure why. I used to love it, it kept me distant from my fathers cruel family, but now it keeps me away from my brother. I had to deal with it for the time being.
"The plan to kidnap Deku is in motion Twoce is getting information." Shakaraki followed up. Deku, that was the guy Todoroki needed to know about. They let me walk freely around the base like nothing had happened. They let me in and gave me back my room, it all seemed to easy.
__________
^527 words^

Im currently in a car, sick, and tired but i finnished it. Ima get home and take a nap. Hope you enjoyed baiiiiiiii

-sparklee6612