chapter 16

❄ Todoroki's POV 🔥

The next day Touya came to see me, he told me that the LOV was going to kidnapp Deku and turn him villain.
"Shit," I said, would deku actually give in and become a villain or would they just right off the back, force him.
"Obviously I dont know how there going to convince him." He said, with a little sigh.
"Touya?" I started, he looked at me a little concerned.
"Ya?" He replied.
"Can you, go behind the back of the LOV and tell Deku to stay around people?" I asked.
"Its risky but, i could do it. Do you know his house address?" He asked

"Not by heart, but its on my phone which I assune they took from me when they kidnapped me in the first place."

"Ill see if I can find it. Then ill go to his house and warn him ok?"

"Got it." I replied at this point I thought he would go back upstairs and start looking for my phone but he asked one more thing

"Have you, thought about becoming a villain at all?"

"Its always in the back of my mind. Why do you ask?"

He lowered his voice down to a whisper
"Something seems off about me returning, everyone is showing instant trust like nothing happened." He started to raise his voice a little "Hell I still have that burn mark from when this all started." He lived up his shirt and there it was, laying on top of his skin, a large burn scar was present.
"Oh my god, are you ok?" I asked. It looked as it was still fresh.
"Ya, it's just healing." He replied.

❤ Touya's POV ❤
Yes, I lied to him. He already seemed worried enough I didnt want to make it worse. It had been a while but it simply wasnt healing. It stayed the same, it made no sense.

💀 Twice's POV 💀
Somehow I made it back to the base before Deku noticed I was there. Although it took a while, I was underneath his bed for what I could guess was an hour, one moment he got up and went to the bathroom. I slipped out from underneath his bed and quickly made a copy of his diary then slipped out of his room. As I quietly shut the front door he was walking back into his room. Once I got back Shakaraki read through the diary and said that he wasnt getting a choice.

❤ Touya's POV ❤
I walked back upstairs, I needed to find Shoto's phone, and quickly. When I got upstairs and Twice was leaving a room. Maybe I could get a little more information for Shoto.

"What was that about?" I asked, he wouldnt be the only one in the room.

"I was just talking with Shakaraki about that Deku kid. I got a copy of his diary from his house and he read through it, he also said that Deku wasn't getting a choice."

"Hm." I replied, trying to seem calm. Inside I was completely confused. Why does Shoto get a choice and Deku doesnt? Or are they going to do the same thing to Shoto as their going to do to Deku once they get here?
It was unknown to me but I had to tell Shoto this.
________________
^555 words^

I'm really trying to update as much as possible, it's been a chaotic week and I'm very forgetful, so thx for dealing with my update problems. That's all, hope you enjoyed. Baiiiiiiii👋🏻

-Sparklee6612