chapter 4 - will you?

💜Dabi's POV🖤

(Holey cow were actually changing POVS)
The league of villains had been stalking Shoto for 2 weeks now. He was unaware of our brotherhood which I didnt mind, if he didnt know that would mean he wont tell the rest of the league when he becomes a villain.
I could tell he was becoming weaker in our grasp. As he gave out o carefully whispered to him in the ear "Hello Brother." It was loud enough for him to hear but quiet enough so the rest of the league wouldn't hear.
He turned just his head to look at me in shock. Eventually his got tired enough to pass out and we brought him back to the base.

- time skip because if writers block-

❄ Toderoki's POV 🔥

My eyes fluttered open to pitch black. As my eyes adjusted to the room I saw a few figures in front of me. I quickly found that I was locked down into a chair. One of the figures stood out to me he was sitting in a chair unlike the others, I weirdly felt that I had some trust in him, like he wouldn't hurt me. He stood up "goodmorning Shoto," He started.
"What do you want." I said, the least I could do is find out why they want me here.
"We are here to ask you a question." He slowly walked twards me, then bent down to my level.
"would you like to become a villain and join us in freedom." He asked

"Freedom from what exactly."

"Your father and all the traing he puts you through."

"I'm not going to become a villain just because of my father. Villains have never won anything."

"We could with your help."

This persuaded me a little bit. To know that I would be helping someone, getting somewhere in my life, and to have freedom from my father would be great. Still I dont want anyone hurt by me.

"You have 3 days to decide." Another man with blue hair and hands connected to his body.

"And if I dont accept,"

"Its more fun if we don't tell you." A girl with blond hair was wrapped into 2 buns on the side of her head.

The to figures in the back left leaving me with the man who I trust a little and who whispered in my ear earlier.

"I'm shure your shocked." He started

"About what"

"I'm your older brother."

"I don't have a..." my words trailed off as I noticed his eyes. He shared the same color as me and my father.

"The rest of the league of Villains doesn't know, don't tell them."

With that he got up and left leaving me to think about my choices.

💜Dabi's POV🖤

I walked out of the room and shut the door. I proceeded to find the rest of the league. Once I found them they were talking about their plans after Shoto became a villain. It sounded as we were going to use him as bate for Deku as he would be a good spy for a UA attack. I agreed he is useless in the the hero side but he would be an amazing villain.
I sat down with them and added in.
"Of course Shoto might refuse to become a villain, or All Might might burst in and save him."
They thought about this for a while and continued to talk plans while I pulled my phone.
______________________
^583 words^

Hi👋🏻👋🏻 hope you've enjoyed. Trust me one of these days I'll post on time. That's all baiiiiiii

-Sparklee6612😎