Host

No One POV

A tall handsome boy wearing a F/C beret with the Ouran uniform walks down the hall. People stop and stare at the boy because of how handsome he was. He had a radient glow that made him look handsome and cute at the same time, with big E/C eyes, and H/C hair. He walked until he got to the end of the hall stopping in front of a door that read music room 3. He opens the door to flower petals coming at him, he gives a tiny smile almost a smirk when his eyes land on a girl he's known for a while who is dressed like a boy. He breaks into a large ear to ear smile walking to the girl hugging her from behind.

"Haruhi. I've been looking all over for you." The girl now known as Haruhi jumps a little, calming after seeing who it was, she smiles.

"Oh hey Y/N, sorry I had Host Club duties to attend to." He frowns as everyone stares at said boy, one host interested in him. A cough breaks the moment.

"I'm sorry but who are you and why are you hugging my Haruhi." A tall blonde boy says, Y/N's eye twitches. He lets go of Haruhi and stands in front of the blonde, radiating a deadly arua scaring him.

"Your Haruhi, listen here pal, I don't know who you are but I've known Haruhi for 4 years now and no one is taking her from me, got it." The blonde is hiding behind Haruhi shaking, she sighs.

"Y/N please calm down, and I'll explain everything to you." He breathes out calming down he looks around seeing a couch he grabs Haruhi's hand and pulls her gently to it sitting with her next to him.

"Ok, I'm all ears, Haru." He gives a gentle smile, she smiles back.

"Ok well I broke a very expensive vase a couple weeks ago, so to pay for it I had to become a Host." He nods.

"How expensive." She sighs.

"You're not paying for it Y/N." He crosses his arms, pouting.

"Well, I'm sorry if I want to help my little sister." All the hosts come over after hearing that, and sit around.

"What do you mean little sister, you're related, but you said you're a commoner." A pair of twins say.

"No, I am a commoner, Y/N is just really close that we consider him family. And Y/N I can do this myself." He sighs knowing how stubborn she was.

"Fine, but I'm staying here for your dad, you know how he is if I'm not with you." They both laugh.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but Haruhi can you tell us who this guy is and how you know him." A guy with glasses ask.

"Wait, Kyoya doesn't know someone for once." He glares at the blonde.

"Shut up Tamaki." The mystery guy finds them entertaining.

"You guys are funny, can I get your names please, I'm Y/N L/N, pleasure to meet you." Y/N says happy.

"Oh, he's so cute, unlike a minute ago. I'm Tamaki Suou, the President of this fine Host Club." Y/N smiles.

"Hello, Tamaki, sorry about earlier, I just don't like people taking Haruhi away from me." Tamaki frowns, as he sees Y/N frown.

"Oh why is that."

"She's my best friend, and the only person besides my family who treats me nice." He smiles hugging her, she pets his head. Tamaki cries hugging Y/N.

"Oh you poor boy, who wouldn't want to be friends with you." Y/N laughs thanking him, he lets go, motioning them to continue.

"I'm Kyoya Ootori, vice president of this club, and sadly best friends with Tamaki." Y/N laughs as Tamaki cries in a corner.

"Awe don't cry Tamaki, I'll be glad to be your best friend." That made him happy again and hug Y/N.