Y/N and Kyoya Fight and a Surprise

Haruhi POV

I was handing out tea to some of our guests when I could hear arguing, I raised a brow when the doors opened and Y/N and Kyoya walked in looking upset and not looking at each other. I walked over to Y/N, Kyoya walked away to Host, I put a hand on his shoulder and he looked ready to cry, I pulled him to the dressing room to talk.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Tears fell down his cheeks, I frown.

"Kyoya hates me." I was shocked.

"Are you sure?" He shrugs.

"He didn't say it, but the way he's acting towards me shows it." He pulled me into a hug, I pat his back.

"Why would he hate you?" I could feel him shaking.

"Because for the past week I've been hanging around Nekozawa, and he thinks I'm cheating on him." I sadly smile, pulling him back.

"And you've told him you're not, right?" He nods.

"I tell him we're just friends, that nothing's going on and he has nothing to worry about. Haru, I love him." I smile petting his head.

"I know you do, I've seen the way you act and look around him, that you've never done before, and he does the same. With him being smart, I would think he would know this." He gives a small giggle, then sobs.

"What if he wants to break up?"

"Now Y/N, you guys are just fighting, I don't think he would want to break up over that." He nods, his phone rings and he looks at it, his eyes widen and he breaks down. "What happened?"

"Kyoya broke up with me." I was more shocked.

"What? What is he thinking?" Y/N runs out the room, I chase after him. "Y/N!" He runs out the club room, as everyone look surprised, I sigh then turn seeing Kyoya talking to a couple girls, I growl walking up to him. "What's the matter with you?" He looks at me.

"What do you mean?" I growl.

"I thought you loved him, I thought you two were the sweetest couple, and then you do that to him. Just cause you think he's doing something doesn't give you the right to break up with him over text. You talk about your problems and try to fix them. And then you act like nothing is even going on." My eyes widen then run after Y/N hoping he doesn't do anything bad.

Kyoya POV

My eyes were wide after Haruhi yelled at me then ran, I fixed my glasses.

"Kyoya, what is she talking about?"

"I have no idea." I clench my fists standing up. "I need to leave."

"Oh, okay. Yeah, I think we should close up early today. Sorry ladies but we have a club emergency, we have to leave now." The girls frown then nod, leaving, I put my hands in my hair pacing. "Kyoya, tell us, what's going on? Why was Y/N running out of here crying and Haruhi blowing up on you?" I sigh fixing my hair.

"Me and Y/N were arguing, that's all I'm going to say."

"So wait, when Haruhi was talking about..."

"...breaking up, you two broke up?"

"What? No, I love Y/N. I don't know why she said I broke up with him." I feel hands on my shoulders, I see Tamaki.

"You have to fix this, Y/N looked heartbroken, you two need to talk." I nod then he pulls me as we run out the doors. "I don't know much about Y/N, but Haruhi looked really worried after he ran."

"Do you think Y/N-chan will hurt himself?" My eyes widen.

"I don't know." My chest hurts hearing that.