Honey's Three Bitter Days

Reader POV

We were in the club room when Tama freaked out.

"Now you've done it!" I look at them to see they spilled tea on Honey's bunny.

"It's done, alright."

"But it wasn't our fault."

"What?! You idiots! You're the ones who bumped into it, right?"

"Only because Haruhi was running away."

"We were trying to catch her cause we wanted to have some fun and dress her up in cosplay." I raise a brow.

"Why?" They shrug, as I pinch my nose.

"So what, we cosplay all the time!"

"We weren't going with the usual Host Club costumes."

"We want to see Haruhi in bunny cosplay disguised as a girl." I glare at them.

"Disguised as a girl?"

"You'd like to see it too, wouldn't you?" He blushes and I glare at him.

"I'd definitely want to see that! What am I thinking?! There's no time for stuff like that right now! Y/N, I'm sorry!" He bows at me, I sweatdrop, then he glares at the twins. "I know what you're up to. You're trying to distract me from the mess you've made! Get away from Haruhi, you punks!"

"No way!"

"Let me go!" I growl at the twins, they stick their tongues out at me, I narrow my eyes grabbing them, they shriek, as I chuckle.

"What, cat got your tongues." I hiss. "Stop being foolish."

"Yeah, listen to Y/N! And let her go!" I growl turning my head at him, he shrinks.

"You be quiet!" He shakes nodding.

"Excuse me, we don't have any guests at the moment, so I don't mind if you make a racket but please. Be careful. You don't want to wake Honey-senpai." I let them go as all three of them freeze and we look at Honey taking a nap.

"He's a 3rd year who still takes afternoon naps?"

"Haru people like to have naps, I enjoy one every so often." She looks at me as I sit in a chair then turns back to Honey.

"Yeah I guess, but we're gonna have to tell him about the bunny at some point. Let's just wake him up and apologize." Haru walks to him.

"No, wait! Don't get any closer to Honey-senpai!" I raise a brow as the three of them are behind the couch.

"Come back. It's safe over here!" She goes to them.

"What're you talking about?"

"Honey-senpai wakes up in a very bad mood after napping."

"Huh?"

"This may be just a rumor, but the Haninozuka family once visited a U.S. military base to give combat training. Supposedly, Honey-senpai slept through most of it because of his jet-lag. Then a soldier came in and carelessly tried to wake him up since he had been sleeping for so long. On that day, he wiped out two entire platoons of soldiers, and not just any soldiers, green berets! And I've heard we've had diplomatic issues with America ever since that day." I raise a brow.

"How terrifying." I rolled my eyes.

"And we've got a bigger problem. Usa-chan was hand-made for Honey-senpai by his deceased grandmother. You've seen the way he carries it around. That little bunny is his most prized possession. I can't imagine how he's going to react when he wakes up and sees that his precious Usa-chan is ruined!"