A Challenge from Lobelia Girls' Academy

Reader POV

I was standing next to Haru as a couple girls walked over.

"Really? All the afternoon classes have been cancelled?"

"Why is that?"

"You mean, no one told you two?" We shake our heads.

"It's going to be crazy around here for the next two days."

"Ouran is hosting an exposition for the cultural clubs."

"Drama and choir clubs for a bunch of other schools have been invited."

"It's a big event the school hosts annually."

"Is that so?"

"What?! You've never tried it?!" I jump from the loud noise, being the twins.

"Didn't anyone tell you that it's the perferred drink of the Host Club?"

"And you are out manager, so you should drink it too."

"Is it the blood of our victims?" I chuckle creepily scaring the three.

"Y/N, knock it off."

"Yeah, you almost gave us a heart attack." I chuckle swaying my tail.

"What are you screaming about hurting my delicate ears?"

"Renge hasn't drunk instant coffee."

"And we at the Host Club drink it." I raise a brow.

"Really, Haru gives that to me all the time when I'm at her house, so it's nothing special. Besides I'm not a big coffee drinker, I prefer tea."

"Um, well I-I think I've heard of instant coffee before. Oh! That's right! Isn't that when the coffee beans have already been ground for you." That make a noise that she's wrong.

"That's just ground coffee, instant is something completely different. I don't even think there are any coffee beans in instant coffee. You just mix this powder with hot water, and then drink it, you don't have to brew it. It's pretty awesome."

"So it's basically just like coffee but not as robust."

"And yet, it's strangely satisfying."

"Now that you mention it we just ran out of it, didn't we?" They walk behind Haru and place their hands on her shoulders.

"Go buy us some more, Haruhi." I sigh.

"Why do I have to go get it?" They start pampering her.

"Because you're the only commoner. No one else knows where to buy it."

"Uh, I do." They wave me off, I growl.

"We've even been serving it to our guests lately. And besides, it's part of your job."

"But the cultural club exposition starts soon." They carry her, I sweatdrop.

"Yeah, but it's not mandatory, so if you're not interested, you don't have to go."

"And with that being said."

"Be careful out there!" They wave her off, I shake my head pinching my nose, I walk to her, as the girls follow.

"Thanks for helping them out, Haruhi."

"No problem. I just wish they'd buy their own instant coffee."

"Well, I don't know if that'll ever happen, but I'm glad they seem to be having a good time."

"And it's all thanks to you and Y/N." I tilt my head, they awe, I chuckle.