A Day in the Life of the Fujioka Family

Reader POV

I was walking with Haru after going to the store this morning.

"Today's a good day." I chuckle.

"Yeah, it feels nice out."

"Yeah, it does. So have you been talking with Benio since that whole Zuka fiasco some time ago." I smile.

"Yeah, she keeps telling me to convince you to go to Lobelia." She chuckles.

"She really wants me to go, huh?"

"Yeah, I think you'd have fun, but I don't think it suits you."

"Me either." We stop seeing a group of people in front of her apartment, then the door of the car opens and all the hosts step out of it, I chuckle as Haru sighs leaning against the wall.

"Wow, so this is where Haruhi lives?"

"It's pretty big, huh? Bigger than I thought it'd be."

"Yeah! Look at all the rooms!" I sigh at them.

"This building is what you might call an aggregate commoner dwelling. Haruhi's home is just one of many units in this building." My eye twitches.

"Kyoya! Why?! Why'd you bring these idiots with us?! Especially those two doppelgangers!"

"Well, you see, I knew you didn't have the courage to come here alone, so I thought it'd be best if everyone came along."

"Then where's Y/N?" I raise a brow.

'Over here.'

"He wouldn't pick up his phone, so I just assumed he might be with Haruhi." I roll my eyes, he begins to push the twins. "Alright, let's go home. I guess I underestimated our great leader."

"What?! I'm not going home!" Tama runs up to them.

"I'm sorry. Don't leave. I don't want to be alone." I chuckle, the people are going crazy for the cars. "Now listen up, men. Don't you forget! We must be polite. This is a casual, we just happened to be in the neighborhood kind of visit." I sweatdrop. "We're not here to judge the Fujioka family's lifestyle. The words shabby, cramped, and run-down are absolutely forbidden!" I try to calm Haru down but I start getting upset with him too.

"Right! Yes, sir!"

"Don't say anything that might offend Haruhi or her father and cause them to ask us to leave or get Y/N to scratch us."

"Well, it's too late for that. Go away!" They jump looking at us, I wave at Kyoya he smiles.

"Haruhi!"

"That pink dress is pretty cute!"

"Shut up! Get the hell outta here! Or do you want Y/N?" I show my claws scaring them.

"Haruhi's so mad, she actually cursed at us! All of this is your fault!"

"Hey, it wasn't us."

"Excuse me, Haruhi, but is everything alright? And hello Y/N." I smile.

"Hey."

"Oh, hi, Miss Landlady."

"Those young men are driving such fancy foreign cars, they're not Yakuza, are they?"

"No, they're not."

"Do you want me to call the police for you?"

"It's okay, ma'am." She smiles, then Tama grabs her hand.

"Pleased to meet you, madam. My name's Suou. I'm one of Haruhi and Y/N's friends."

"Really? My goodness, well aren't you just adorable?"