Operation Haruhi and Hikaru's First Date

Haruhi POV

"Haruhi Fujioka?" I stop stunned.

"Hey, Arai." We stare at each other shocked, he smiles.

"So, uh, these your friends?" I look down.

"Oh, yeah, this is Hikaru and Kaoru. They're in my class. And this...is my sen-." I stop remembering he told me not to treat him as my senpai. "An acquaintance of mine." After some time the rest of the guys come and I grab Y/N.

Reader POV

As soon as I enter the Pension, Haru grabs me pulling me to the side.

"Haru, what is it?" She sits me in a chair next to a guy, I raise a brow at her, she smiles sitting next to me.

"Y/N L/N? Is that you too?" I look at the guy then realise who it is and smile, I give him a hug.

"Arai!" He chuckles patting my head.

"Still as kind as can be, I see." I chuckle pulling away.

"It's been too long."

"Yeah, we haven't seen you since graduation."

"Yeah, Y/N's more open, and you cut all your hair off. That's such a shame." I smile.

"I don't think so."

"I think her hair looks good either way."

"I mean, since I cut it, it has been easier to manage."

"So how's Ouran treating you both? Do you guys keep in touch with anyone from middle school anymore?"

"Not really."

"A little. Kazumi still calls me. What about you?"

Kyoya POV

I look over at the three, and get a little upset.

"So, then he's a friend of Haruhi and Y/N's from middle school?"

"They've had zero contact since graduation so in my opinion,  they're not friends, just former classmates." I bite the inside of my cheek.

Reader POV

"So these guys are all in a club with you two?" She sweatdrops.

"Host Club."

"Oh. Is that so?"

"Hey, Haruhi! Don't you think you should be working? You shouldn't be slacking off! And Y/N, shouldn't you be with your boyfriend!" I glare at Hikaru.

"I'm just seeing an old friend, Kyoya knows that, so buzz off Hikaru!"

"And Misuzu said I could take a break!" We hear ripping noises and see Tama ripping up paper I sweatdrop. "Hey, quit making more garbage I'll have to take out."

"It's not garbage. I'm making a hamster home."

"But senpai, you don't have a hamster."

"I'm not your senpai. I'm just an acquaintance of yours." Arai chuckles.

"Wow, who knew you Ouran guys were so funny?! You know, it's such a prestigious school. I've always imagined it was a whole different world."

"You have no idea."

"It's a different world, alright."

"To be honest with you Fujioka, L/N, I was kinda worried that you guys were gonna have a hard time going to such an elite school. I'm glad to see you're both doing well." We smile at him. "Um, I mean, it's not like I was the only one who was worried about you both, lots of people were." I chuckle.