Tamaki's Unwitting Depression

Haruhi POV

I take off my ruined clothes sitting them on the table.

"Hey, you okay? I'm sorry ab-." As I'm putting on a shirt I looked over seeing Casanova, I blush covering myself.

"Get out!" He screams.

"My bad." He runs out the room.

Kyoya POV

We get back to the club room to see Kasanoda running out of the changing room, the twins stand in front of him.

"Peeping Tom!" Making him scream and shake.

"You saw."

"Didn't you, Bossa Nova?"

"No. I didn't see! I mean, I caught a glance, yeah, but it was all so fast that I didn't-. It was just an accident! I swear to you that I am not a pervert!" Honey-senpai is in front of him making him shake, as we stand in the back.

"Of course you would say that. Sure sign of a guilty conscience."

"Where's Y/N?"

"I'm sure if he had saw you walk in."

"You'd be clawed." He shakes.

"I didn't see him in there or anywhere." We freeze, and worry til the doors opened and Y/N walked in.

"Ahh, much better." I walked up to him hugging him. "Huh? What's going on?" I walk him to the others. "What are you guys doing?" Kasanoda looks at him.

"Come on Y/N, you'd believe me." He tilts his head.

"About what?"

"He went in..."

"...while Haruhi was changing." He paled seeing the anger in Y/N's eyes, he takes out his claws.

"You did what?" I pat his head.

"Calm down Y/N, we're handling him." He breathes out and smiles.

"Very well."

"So then Fujioka's a girl?"

"Red alert. He's on to Haruhi's little secret."

"That's not good."

"So let's hear it."

"How much of her maidenly terra incognita did you actually see?"

"Well, she was changing so I saw her underwear."

"You saw Haruhi's underwear?!" I had to recalm Y/N before he killed him.

"So what do we do?"

"There's only one thing to do. We have to induce amnesia. Hold him."

"That's enough, you two. Leave assult and battery to the professionals."

"What are you, made of ice? How can you be so calm about this?" I fix my glasses.

"I have to or else the beast comes out of him." I point to Y/N as he's drinking, he rolls his eyes.

"Look! The boss is so deep in shock he's regressing." I see Tamaki against a pillar lost in thought.

"Well, now that it appears the proverbial cat is out of the bag... Let's talk. Haruhi is compelled to hide the fact that she's a girl due to certain mitigating circumstances. While we can't physically force you to cooperate exactly, there is something I would like for you to bear in mind. Coming from the sort of family you do, I'm certain you hear all sorts of juicy little rumors. Enough to know what is true and what is not. Take the Ootori family's private police force, the Black Onion Squad. It is said that they can be mobilized against our enemies in the blink of an eye. You have heard of them, right?"