Party Time

Okay, I've never went to a baby shower before so I tried looking things up, it won't be amazing, but good enough.

Y/N POV

It has been about two months since the Ouran Festival and I'm glad to say Tama and Haru are together, it took them longer to actually tell each other they liked one another, but it was joy when they did. Now everyone can tell I'm pregnant and they're happy about it, some of the girls even say I look cuter, but it makes Kyoya and the others more protective than before. Fuyumi is doing just what she said, she's right now planning the baby shower for us, I told her not to tell either of us so we'd be surprised.

"Y/N, how are you doing?" I sigh.

"Tired, really, but how are you lovelies?" They smile.

"Better now that we get to see you." I smile, then wince, rubbing my stomach.

"Are you okay?"

"Do you need anything?"

"How about Kyoya?" I sweatdrop as they called him, making everyone else follow.

"What's wrong Y/N?"

"Y/N, tell us anything." I sigh.

"I'm fine, the baby just kicked is all." They coo and awe at that, I chuckle.

"Maybe you should go sit on the couch where it's more comfortable." I nod, then Mori picked me up, I sweatdrop.

"Mori, I can still walk."

"It's fine." I groan as he sets me down on the couch, it does feel better here, he pats my head.

"Thank you." He nods, I get Kyoya to sit next to me, then grab his hand putting it where I can feel the baby kicking, he smiles hugging me.

"They have your energy." I chuckle, I can sense Tama staring at me, I smile.

"Tama, do you want to feel?" He runs up to me excited, I chuckle grabbing his hand placing it down, his eyes widen and tear up, I smile. "No, I think they have Tama's energy." We chuckle, Tama gets close to my stomach softly petting it.

"Hello little one, I'm your grandpa Tamaki. And you're gonna love your family, cause we're all going to make sure you're safe." I smile.

"That's sweet Tama." He smiles, Haru walks up and smiles. "Oh, he'll be like this maybe even more crazy when you have one Haru." They blush as I laugh.

"Now let's just want a little longer before we plan that." I chuckle.

"Yeah, Ranka would kill you." He gulps imagining it. "I wonder how crazy your sister is planning this party." Kyoya sighs.

"Probably too much knowing my sister." I chuckle.

"Oh, I can't wait to find out the gender."

"Why, so you can start buying them gifts?"

"I am a grandfather, I have to spoil them." I chuckle.

"I think my father has that covered. With most of Kyoya's family." He chuckles, I rub my stomach. "You're going to be so spoiled when you come out." Kyoya kisses my cheek.

"Not too much, we don't want them to become like Tamaki." We laugh, Tama pouts.

"I was not bad, I was a good boy." After some time we closed the club to go to the party as Fuyumi called Kyoya telling us to come. We walked out the school as a limo pulled, we were confused til we saw who was in it.

"Father." I raised a brow as my dad was sitting next to the chairman and Ranka.

"Dad. What are you guys doing?" He smiles.