Beware the Physical Exam

Reader POV

I stood with the rest of the hosts dressed in a F/C yukata as half of us wore that or butler outfits.

"Welcome ladies." We said together. The ladies were scattered around as were the hosts. I listened to all of them.

"Wow Y/N you look amazing in your yukata."

"Yeah, very dashing." I smile.

"Thank you very much, my beauties." I wink making them blush and squeal.

"So in which cup would my princess like her tea, the foley, the worster, or perhaps the susie cooper gardenia."

"Beautiful, these are english antiques aren't they, which one do you like Tamaki."

"Which one, well none of these compare to my princess."

"Oh wow, I don't really don't know what to say." I smirk.

"You mean you've never been to covent garden."

"No all of our antiques are from portobello road."

"I'd think you'd like covent garden, most of our victorian pieces are from there." I turn as I hear a crash to Hikaru kissing Kaoru's finger, and the girls staring hard. "Honestly Kaoru, you have to be more careful, from now on keep your eyes on me, okay."

"Yes, Hikaru."

"I can't take it, it's overwhelming."

"You have to watch this, you may never get another chance, who knows when it'll happen again." I see Kyoya walk up to them. I smile, he's so handsome.

"You're absolutely right mademoiselle, all beauty is fleeting, just take a look at these cherry blossoms, you'll never be able to see them this vibrant again. And that's why I've compiled this picture book that contains photos that capture the beauty in each passing day, incidentaly I've prepared similar books of the other host as well, and if you ladies are interested in collecting all four of them, I'll discount the full set for you."

"I'll take them."

"Me too please." I walk over to the twins.

"Well now we know how the club makes extra money."

"But I have to wonder."

"When did he take pictures of us." I laugh. "Hey Y/N."

"Hello Kaoru, Hikaru, lovely day." They shrug.

"I guess."

"But you know, not as lovely as you two." I put my hands under their chins facing me, with a smirk, they blush.

"Y/N, knock it off."

"It isn't funny." The girls squeal, as I smirk, walking away. I walk up, Honey is mixing something in a bowl as Haru and Mori with a couple girls watch.

"Mitsukuni, you over did it." They look shock. Honey moves the whisk and there is barely nothing there. He tears up.

"Honey I'll take it, it looks so yummy." She drinks whatever is there. I smile.

"It's just the right amount for both of us, any more would of been too much, how did you know, you never cease to amaze me."

"Really." He brightens up then spots me. "Y/N-chan." He smiles and jumps in my arms hugging me. I hug back laughing, I smile to the girls and Mori.

"Hey beautifuls." I wink and all three blush, the girls squeal. Mori looks away, Honey laughs as I put him down. "Hey Haru, having fun." She sighs.