Big Brother is a Prince

Reader POV

My ear twitches as the doors opened.

"Welcome!" Tama had us dressed in police uniforms this time as a little girl stood at the doors.

"Oh my, what an unusually young guest."

'Not the first though.'

"Well, glad you're here, my little lost kitty-cat." The girl came into the room. "Little kitty-cat, why have you come to see us today?" She points to us.

"It's a reverse harem!" We freeze up. "This is a reverse harem!" Tama smacks his head.

"That can't be right. I must've heard wrong. Maybe there's still some water in my ear from when I went swimming." The twins pick their ears.

"Water in the ear, that's gotta be it!"

"I'm sure we just heard her wrong. There's no way this cute, little girl said the words reverse harem. Something's going on with our ears."

"There's debauchery here!" We freeze again as she jumps for joy. "Yay! There's debauchery here, isn't there?!" She points to Kyoya. "You're the glasses character!" I snicker as he glared at me, she points to Honey and Mori. "You're the boy Lolita! And the stotic type!" She points to the twins. "Twincest!" I cover my mouth, she points to Haru. "And the bookworm!" She looks at me and looks a little scared, I raise a brow as everyone looks down. "And you're the monster." I sweatdrop, as I hear a chuckle and glare at Kyoya as he looks away, she then looks to Tama making him jump, she cries. "Big brother?" She jumps into his arms. "My brother's blond, you must be him!"

"You never told us about this."

"Since when do you have a little sister?"

"I don't. I'm definitely an only child. At least as far as I know."

"The more I look at you the two of you do look a lot alike. You are both blond, after all." Tama tries to pull the girl off.

"I want to know if glasses character is superior to big brother." I raise a brow at him.

"Really?"

"Does it really matter? I can't believe she called me a bookworm." I cross my arms.

"Well at least you weren't called a monster." She smiles at me.

"Sorry." I sigh.

"'Scuse me, you want to tell me your name, little one?"

"Kirimi." He puts her down kneeling.

"Kirimi-chan, I'm afraid you've made a mistake. I'm really sorry, but I don't have a younger sister." She tears up.

"Are you sure? You're blond just like me." Tama tears up.

"Well...that is true. I give in!" He picks her up spinning her, I chuckle. "As of this moment, I'm your new big brother! You're so cute!"

"I know you get carried away by emotion, but don't you think it's irresponsible to make such empty promises?" He continues to spin her.

"Don't you listen to that mean Haruhi! I'm not irresponsible! Come home with me and I'll look after you!" I sweatdrop.

"That's kidnapping."

"What do you think we should do Kyoya-senpai?" Me and Haru look at him.

"We should probably try to find out if she actually has a brother at this school." My ears twitch hearing an eerie voice.

"Kirimi. Kirimi." A guy comes out from a doorway.

"Hey, uh, who the hell are you?"

"He looks like a foreigner!"