Attack of the Lady Manager

Reader POV

I sit around with my group of ladies.

"Y/N you look so handsome today." I smile.

"What are you talking about, he's always handsome." I chuckle.

"Thank you my princesses." They smile, I wrap my tail around one of the girls hands and kiss it, she blushes.

"He's so adorable."

"He looks amazing in his outfit."

"Thank you, I was nervous to wear this today, but I feel better knowing you like it." I flatten my ears hiding half my face with the sleeve and tears pool at my eyes, they squeal at my look.

"No, no, you look amazing in anything."

"I was thinking that myself." I smile at them.

"Thank you. Oh, is that my darling little brother Haruhi." I stand up. "I'm sorry ladies, I was just going to leave, how rude of me." They wave.

"No, it's alright, just seeing you today is amazing."

"Please go to Haruhi." I smile at them, giving them a wink, they blush as I walk away.

"Haru." I hugged her. "You look so cute." She laughed, I saw a couple girls walk up.

"I agree, he looks so cute."

"Almost like a girl."

"Thanks." I kissed his head, they blush.

"Cute!"

"Haruhi, you've booked another appointment. It seems you've had a pretty steady flow of new customers lately." I chuckle looking at Kyoya, it looks like he has a light blush.

"Of course he does, he's so sweet and cute." I squeeze her gently, as he writes.

"Keep up the good work. I'm not going to charge you interest on your debt like I normally would so keep this up and you should be able to pay it off." He smiles, and I blush. "Although the rental fee on that kimono you're wearing is nothing to sneeze at." I growl.

"I'll pay for it, Haru." She opens her mouth, as I put a finger to it. "Nope, as your big brother, I'll help pay for things, you have that debt to worry about." I cross my arms turning from her. "Since you won't let me pay for it." She pats my head.

"Hello Kyoya."

"I can't get over how great you look in that kimono." I growl getting a little jealous, my tail sways. "Are you planning to release any more picture books of the Host Club?" I calm a little as Haru pats my head.

"Unfortunately we don't have anything planned at present ladies." I see the twins pop up from behind the wall.

"But doesn't the club make a lot of money-."

"-from the sale of promotional items?"

"That's true, but the items are poor quality. Those picture books were full of nothing but amateur hidden-camera shots. However if we want to create some higer-quality, money-making products, I'm afraid we'd have to draw money from the school's budget." I roll my eyes.

"Haru-chan. Y/N-chan." We looked to see Honey, he was crying. "I don't know how, but I lost one of my sandals." I smile, we walk up to him.

"There, there Honey. We'll find it." I rub his head.

"Yeah but you were just wearing them, weren't you?"

"Mitsukuni." Mori puts his sandal on.

"Takashi."