Wedding Plan and Some Fun

Hey, sorry for the long wait, been busy thinking and what not. But after tallying up the votes, I saw everyone voted for the second dress on both, so that is the winner. I want to thank those of you who did vote, and want to say sorry if your dress wasn't the winner. But I hope everyone enjoys this chapter.

Y/N POV

I pace in my room, Haru sighs.

"Y/N, will you calm down and take a seat." I run my hands through my hair and breathe sitting next to her. "Thank you, now what's wrong?" I give her a look.

"What's wrong? Haru I'm about to get married in a month. What's not to worry?" I bite my nails, she pulls my hands away.

"Y/N, take a deep breath." I do as she says. "Now exhale." I breathe out. "Now why are you worried about getting married? I thought you loved Kyoya-senpai?" I glare at her playfully.

"I do, it's just. I don't know, tons of people feel this way as it gets closing to their wedding day. Watch you'll feel like this once you and Tama tie the knot." She blushes, I chuckle. "But I think I'm more worried that I'll go into labor before we can even say our I do's."

"Is that it? It'll be fine, you're having it a few days before you're due."

"That doesn't mean anything, plenty of people have their baby before their due dates. For example, me, my mom was supposed to have me a week after, when I came out."

"Stop worrying about it, we'll be ready even if you do." I sigh rubbing my head.

"You're right." She smiles, I chuckle.

"Have you talked to Fuyumi about your wedding?"

"Me and Kyoya started planning last week, so that means I have to try to find a wedding dress."

"Why a dress?"

"Because I'd look weird in a suit and a dress won't squeeze me and the baby." She nods, I grab her hand. "So that means we can find your bridesmaids dress." I grin, she sweatdrops.

"Aren't you supposed to have more bridesmaids?"

"Yeah, I've got you obviously, Fuyumi, Beni, Hinagiku, Suzuran, and a few of the girls from the Host Club, I don't have many girl friends."

"You could've asked guys too, just because you'll be dressed as the bride, doesn't mean just ask the women."

"I know, but the guys are going to be with Kyoya, so I got my closest girl friends, since my closest boy friends are with him." I sigh. "This will be fun."

"Don't you think the Host Club and the Zuka Club will fight at your wedding?" I chuckle.

"Don't worry, me and Kyoya had a little chat with them both, they've agreed not to fight until after the wedding, it'll be entertaining then." She sweatdrops.

"You and Kyoya do belong together." I smile. "What did you guys pick for the theme?"

"We both agreed to do lavender, since it's Kyoya's color." She groans, I smile. "Don't worry I'll make sure you have a beautiful dress." She sighs then smiles, a knock was at my door, I raise a brow. "Yes."