Jungle Pool SOS

Reader POV

I stretch laying in a beach chair next to Kyoya, my tail sways as it feels amazing.

"You look like you're having a good time." I smile at him.

"Yeah, it feels amazing in here."

"I'm glad, wouldn't want you uncomfortable." I see Haru walk over.

"Haru." She smiles, I pull her into a hug, she laughs hugging back.

"Y/N we saw each other a couple hours ago in class." I pout.

"I know, I just wanted to show you my love." She chuckles.

"I love you too." I smile waving my tail. "But what is this place." Before I can sit Kyoya pulls me in his lap, I blush.

"This place is a brand new theme park that my family, the Ootori Group, runs. It's called the Tropical Aqua Garden." He has me hold his drink as he wraps his arms around my waist, I smile.

"I don't understand. I thought the Ooturi group ran hospitals, and that they're focused on the medical business, Kyoya-senpai."

"Yes, but my family likes to diversify and try different things. Besides, this place could be classified as a healing facility."

"Hm." I chuckle taking a sip of his drink.

"It's therapeutic. Think of all the people who are overworked that would just love a vacation in the south tropics. However, they may not be able to get the time off or they may not be able to afford it. Those people can now seek refuge here at this theme park and reduce their stress levels. The Ooturi group's primary concern has always been for the good health and well-being of the general public. The park doesn't officially open until next month, but the Host Club was given a special advance invitation."

"Just relax Haru." I smile getting up and pat her head, I can see Kyoya frown at me, I kiss his cheek giving his drink back.

"Haru-chan! Y/N-chan! Wanna share some coconut juice with me? Or do you wanna try a piece of the mango cake?" Honey pulls on our arms, I laugh.

"Yeah, sure. I'll have some coconut juice with you."

"And I'll have mango cake with you." He laughs pulling me with him, I chuckle following him.

Haruhi POV

Y/N and Honey-senpai run to eat cake, I see Mori-senpai watching a bird when he looks over at me.

"Haruhi. You wanna go check out the water slide?" I turn to see Hikaru, and Kaoru eating a banana.

"Hang on. What's the deal with that pullover you're wearing?"

"Oh, this thing?" I explain what happened.

"So, you're not going to swim?" He throws the banana peel.

"Hold on, you do swim, don't you?"

"I can swim just as good as the next guy, but this isn't my idea of fun. I'm not that big on water parks. We're just gonna spend all day goofing off. Honestly, I'd rather be at home. I don't understand what's so great about this place, anyway. I mean, all you really need to play in the water is a plastic pool."

"A plastic pool? What's that?"

"Let's see. I guess they're about this big, round, and to use it, you have to pump it full of air."

"You dunce."

"That's an inflatable boat, dummy."

"There's no way something that small could be used as a pool."