The Twins Fight

Y/N POV

I was walking to the club room with Haru.

"So you two are finally dating." I smile.

"Yeah, I feel like this is a dream." She chuckles.

"I'm happy for you Y/N." My tail sways as we enter the room.

"Y/N!" I'm tackled by Tama, I sigh as he cries. "Why didn't you tell papa you were dating mama." I chuckle.

"Tama we just started dating."

"Tamaki, I'd like it if you didn't suffocate my boyfriend please." I blush hearing that, Tama gets off me and Kyoya helps me up. "Are you alright?" I smile.

"Yes, thank you Kyoya." He nods with a smile, after some time the girls came in.

"Y/N, I think it's cute you and Kyoya are dating."

"Me too."

"I find it adorable." I smile at them.

"Thank you."

"It's a shame you're both taken now." I chuckle.

"Don't worry, I'm sure someone will be lucky enough to call you theirs."

"You're so sweet Y/N."

"You know just what to say."

"A true prince." I chuckle, when I hear the twins.

"Let's all play the which one is Hikaru game!" They both are wearing green berets. "So can you tell which one of us is Hikaru?"

"Well it's hard to say."

"You're identical."

"Many ladies have tried to tell us apart, but so far none have succeeded." I smile seeing Haru.

"That's the dumbest game I've ever heard of." I chuckle.

"What? Have you got a problem with it Haruhi?"

"Not really, I just don't understand why the two of you are so popular."

"That's not very nice."

"I'm disappointed."

"Apparently you don't understand the merits of having a pair of twins as members of the Host Club."

"Listen up. Having a couple of good-looking guys with homosexual tendencies earns the club high points. It also helps if the two struggle between their attraction and their friendship."

"And in our case because we're twins our relationship is taboo and therefore more intriguing."

"I mean you see how the girls went crazy when Y/N and Kyoya started dating." They go up to a girl and hold her chin. "And besides who hasn't fantasized about twins? Having two loves is better than one, don't you think?"

"It's a young woman's romantic fantasy."

"Well um yeah, you're right. I can't take it!" The girls start giggling and blushing, I chuckle. I see Tama run up angry.

"Hikaru! Kaoru! When I gave you control of the club's website I did so on one condition, that you'd take it seriously!" I raise a brow and walk over next to Haru.

"We take our job very seriously boss."

"In fact last night we worked on it til dawn."

"Is this what you worked so hard to create?" He shows Haru on the computer, I growl glaring at them they act innocent.

"We've got pictures of Y/N too." My jaw drops as they put up a picture of me.

"You look great Haru-chan! You too Y/N-chan!" The girls gather to squeal over it, Tama walks to the twins.