Lobelia Girls' Academy Strikes Back

Kyoya POV

Tamaki has us go over to Haruhi's place for a surprise visit, for some odd reason Y/N won't pick up his phone so I assume he should be here as well, he rings the doorbell.

"Haruhi-chan! Please come out and play!" The door opens with a angry looking guy, we leave.

"Sorry, we have the wrong apartment."

"Hey, hey, wait a second." He pushes back to the apartment. "Don't act so traumatized cause you're seeing me without my makeup on. Even trannies get stubble first thing in the morning, which is more than I can say for any of you."

"Ha, you're so funny." Tamaki laughs. "My dear Ranka, I hope this day finds you in excellent health." He shows the sweets he brought over and Ranka punches him, taking the sweets and standing on his head laughing. "Ranka, please, that's my head."

"Ha, ha, silly me. I forgot my manners. Please, forgive my appearence. It's so wonderful to see all of you."

"Is Haru-chan here?"

"And what about Y/N?"

"I'm afraid they're not. They're out with the girls today. They picked her up this morning, while they already had Y/N and you know women. Heaven only knows when they'll be back."

"So, they're not home?" Tamaki sits up.

"Well, I guess Haruhi and Y/N are entitled to spend time with they're old friends from middle school once in a while." We leave.

"I can't believe they have friends."

"This is why I was against a surprise visit."

"You know, come to think of it, I'm not sure that I recognized any of her new friends. But then again, you never can tell, can you? Haruhi always has made friends easily, and Y/N seemed to know them. Just imagine it, my little girl and boy, out and about with students from Lobelia Academy." We go back.

"Did you say."

"Lo-be-li-a."

Reader POV

I sit on the couch in the Zuka Club room, my ear twitches as I could hear screaming knowing they were coming back, I chuckle, the door opens.

"Chizuru, where is our guest?"

"In the changing room, of course." Beni comes up to me.

"Y/N are you sure you don't want to wear the uniform, you would be adorable in it." I sigh.

"Beni, it's a girl's uniform, I'd look silly."

"Nonsense, you are as cute as any maiden." I smile.

"If you really want me in the uniform, I guess I'll try it on." They squeal, I chuckle, she hands me the uniform, I smirk. "I can see you already had it on hand." She smiles.

"Of course." I take it going in the changing room and change, I can hear them talking to Haru.

"How's that size?"

"You're gorgeous, maiden. I mean, Haruhi."

"You look absolutely beautiful. Seeing you in that dress."

"You look like a princess straight from the pages of a fairy tale." I sweatdrop.

"Oh, my dear. You and that uniform were destined for each other. It's most befitting an innocent girl like you, yes. One still unfamiliar with young love's first, tender kiss." I sigh finished putting the uniform on, I step out of the changing room, putting a hand on my hip.

"Beni, I hope you're happy now." They all look at me, then surround me, I jump.

"Oh he's so cute, I completely forgot he was a man." I sweatdrop.