A Day with Y/N

Reader POV

I was depressed the whole day in school, everyone noticed but didn't want to ask, it was better that way, the only one to know is Haru. As it was time for Host Club I tried being more happy so they wouldn't ask questions but I wasn't lucky.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" I smile at Tama.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." He gives me a look then sighs walking away knowing I wasn't going to answer, I frown when he was gone, but smiled as the girls entered.

"Y/N, lovely day isn't it?" I nod.

"Yes, but not as lovely as talking to wonderful ladies as you three." They smile and blush.

"Oh, you're so sweet."

"Just a charmer." I chuckle.

"I try for you lovely flowers."

"Summers close isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is? What are you going to do Y/N?"

"Oh, you know help my father with his company, do anything. What about you beauties?" They smile, telling me, hours go by of entertaining them as the day ends and I'm the first to leave before anyone could question me, as I could see and feel everyone's questioning looks.

Kyoya POV

I could see while in the club Y/N seemed off, I was going to talk to him but he had disappeared, I walked over to Haruhi.

"Haruhi, do you know why Y/N is acting weird today?" She looked at me and sighs.

"Yeah, tomorrow is the anniversary of his mother's passing." I frown. "Just a warning he won't be coming to school or answering his phone for the next few days, so don't bother." The others had walked over.

"Maybe we can give him our support." She shakes her head.

"His father has it to where no one is allowed near them on that day, the rest of the time he likes to be alone and ignores any way of contact."

"Would Y/N-chan let Kyo-chan near him?"

"I don't know, he might." I nod thinking.

"How long has he done this?" She shrugs.

"He's done this every year I've known him, he'll be gloomy the day before then gone for a few days then back like normal. I've always thought it was weird so I asked him and he told me." Tamaki slams his fist in his hand.

"That's it, while Y/N is gone we'll try to be there for him in his time of need."

"Didn't you hear what I said, no one can get near him, trust me I've tried."

"What happened?"

"Nothing really, just never got past the gates." Tamaki thinks, I sigh knowing he's going to think of a plan.

"I've got it."

"But-." He holds up a hand to Haruhi.

"Don't worry we'll help him." She sighs.

Reader POV

I walked through the doors with my head down.

"Master Y/N, your father is in his study, he would like to have a word with you." I nod.

"Thank you." I walk to his study, I knock on the door.

"Come in." I enter as he sat at his chair, he looks up as I sit across from him. "I called your school for you, for the next few days"

"Thank you father." He sadly smiles.

"You look so much like your mother more and more." I lower my head. "She would have wanted you to be strong."