Chapter 1

"Mom... Do you think I can ever go to school with them?" I said as I watched the fight with Kirishima and Bakugou. I was fighting with Bakugou but lost and got sent home. I was impressed that one guy was taking his hits like a champ.

"Of course if you truly wanted, why the sudden change now?"

I looked to the screen and saw everyone cheering and laughing... Class 1A... "Because, it looks fun...  I love to be here but Mom... I just can't shake off this feeling." My mom being my mom  laughed and walked to me. What was she laughing about?

"Y/n dear I have been awaiting for this moment. I will tell the teachers you are 100% coming, I already told them you wanted to transfer."

"WHAT MOM YOU KNEW I WOULD WANT TO SWITCH!?! You did it without me knowing?!?" I didn't know to feel betrayed or mad maybe both?

"Hehe look at that I was right wasn't I? Now you go celebrate, you start in a week. It's when school starts again."

I sighed and walked out the door. "Got it thanks Mom!"

"Love you too dear."

She giggled I walked alone the sidewalk. I transformed to a dragon and flew high.  I preformed circles and created animals and hearts out of the clouds. This is awesome!

"Is that a dragon?"

I heard someone talk about me. I looked down to a little boy pointing to me. I smiled and flew back home. I shouldn't be seen I can freak people out. I went out back and decided to train one more time. I breathed out fire and slashed targets with my tail.

"Someone is excitied about transferring."

"Dad!" I ran to him and gave him a hug.

"I'm proud of you kiddo."

He played with my hair. I smiled and saw my mom has a cake. They act like it's my birthday... I loved them but they really over do it. After celebrating I began to dream and wonder what going to happen. I'm so excited!

(You can be what ever dragon you want! Because I don't want to tell you what you look like.)