Chapter 17

It was morning and they woke us early to train. We had to make our own food. I am so brain dead... I poked my food and groaned.

"Wow Bakugou you are really good with that knife!"

I heard Ochako say. Then Bakugou being Bakugou exploded at her. Without knowing it I fell into someone and leaned on them. I looked it was Kirishima... Shit...

"I'm too tired for this."

He said with a sigh with a half of a smile. Does he not care with what I just did. He looked to me and smiled.

"Looks like you are too. Your food doesn't even have flames to cook on."

He said sleepily I blushed and got off him. "S-sorry And yea I kind of am tired. You look more tired though."

"Hmm, only cause I had to stay up late, to make up for failing my exam test thing..."

He said closing his eyes a bit. I used some fire on my station to start cooking.

"Hey you sure you don't want me to make your food? You keep stumbling everywhere."

Kirishima said grabbing onto me, as I almost fell to the wooden wall. "I- I no I don't want to burden you with it. Like you said you are too sleepy."

"Not too sleepy to see your having troubles. Go sit down I'll make your food alright? I want to make sure you don't end up hurting yourself."

He smiled my heart stared to beat out of control. I blushed then nodded. "Y-yea okay thanks Kirishima..." I said as I fell down on the table.

"This is so ruff. You okay Y/n you look like you missed three days of sleep."

I didn't notice I fell beside Kaminari. "Hey Kami, and yea I'm not used to getting waken up. I suppose I got to get use to it."

"Hmm well I mean if you want to nap you can use me as a pillow."

He chuckled and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and sat up. "Thanks but I will pass. Besides me smelling that food is making me hungry, when I'm hungry I can't sleep."

"Yea I get it, here want some of my food?"

He smiled and tried to hand me some food. "No, Kirishima is making my food so I'll be good. Thanks again..." Then I felt someone sit right beside me. I blushed to see Kirishima. "K-kirishima!"

"Hmm hey I got your food. I ended up burning mine, so I had to redo my food."

He gave me my food as he sat down. "Thanks it smells so good." I said as I smelled the amazing food in front of me. I tasted it and oh my word it's the best food I ever had. I hugged him tightly from how good it was and how grateful I am. "THANK YOU SO MUCH! This tastes like a chief made it! It's the best I have ever had!" He chuckled and rubbed his neck.

"Ah it was nothing Y/n. I would do it anytime."

He's so sweet what would I ever do if I never met him? I never had someone like him in my life. I let go and ate my food. I noticed Kirishima looking at me with a deep smile and a look in his eyes. What was it?