Chapter 7

I was hanging out with Mina at the mall. The class all split up to go shopping for camp coming up.

"So you think I should get the black shirt with the cute animal on it? Or the black shirt with some spots?"

"Hmm I would say what ever you think is the cutest. You seem to like that stuff."

"Your right! I'm going to get the cute animal one then! Also the white shirt version!"

I chuckled as she went crazy over cloths. Once we finished up she was trying to decide where to go. "Well I need a new phone. Wanna help me?"

"Would I ever?!? Come on let's go!"

I smiled as she raced to the store. Does this girl ever run out of energy? It's kind of admirable, I laughed to myself. We went in and looked at the phones.

"Ooo look at this cute phone cover!"

She held up a bear cover. "That is cute! Though I should probably look for a phone first Mina." We both laughed.

"Oh yea that would be helpful."

"HEY Y/N and Mina! What's up?!!"

I looked over to see Kirishima making his way to me. "Oh hey Kirishima! Trying to get a new phone. I broke mine and finally have enough to get a new one. What up with you?"

"It's going Alright oh my gosh I Y/n! I found the perfect phone case for me! I am so going to by it! Be right back!"

Mina picked up a pink sparkly case and left. A part of me kept thinking she just wanted to give me alone time with Kirishima. I sighed and looked back to Kirishima. "I don't know how she can be cheery all the time. Anyways how have you been? Or been doing haha." He chuckled so did I. I looked over to the CD's. Kaminari was looking frantically for something. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Eh you know, just waiting on the guys. Kaminari keeps forgetting things and going in a circle in this store."

Me and him laughed. "Yeah sounds like him, I think I am witnessing it." We both laughed.

"So what phone were you trying to get?"

"Oh I don't know yet. To be honest I have no idea what to get!"

"Hey mind if I help then?!?"

"No not at all! In fact I would love it." I laughed nervously.

"Well are you looking for a high or low price?"

"Hmmm maybe in between? I like to take pictures and play games so... I don't know what would be best for me. I don't know what to look for."

"Got yea!"

I blushed as Kirishima was helping me. He's so kind and helpful. All he ever wants to do is help people, if anyone had a heart of gold it's him.

"How about this?"

He handed me a F/c phone it was perfect! I laughed at how ironic he played picked out my favorite color.

"Wait what's wrong is it stupid?!? I will look for a different one!"

I laughed even more and shook my head. "No it's perfect! You just picked my favorite and didn't even know. So it's perfect and every way! Thanks Kirishima!" I said and hugged him then I realized I was a bit short on the money.

"Haha it's nothing really. Wait what's wrong is it the wrong size?!?"

"I'm a bit short. Well back to looking for a new phone."

"Nah I'll pay for the other half don't sweat it!"

"Kirishima..."

"What haha it's not a big deal seriously!"

I hugged him even more tight. "Thank you Kirishima your the greatest manlyiest guy I think I could ever meet!"

"Oh really? I don't think I'm that great but thanks haha... Also your welcome..."

He hugged me back. He helped me buy my phone.  Now I got the greatest phone ever! Now to buy a cover wait where is Mina? I looked around she was with Kaminari figuring out something with him. Oh she totally left me alone with Kirishima on purpose... Though I am kind of glad. I got closer to him cause of it.

Everything is perfect the rest of the day Mina and I spent the rest of the day with Kirishima and the others. Nothing could ruin this day nothing at all.