Chapter 9

We walked in, his face was on the TVs and I saw him clear the stage of robots. "Kirishima..." I felt hot and blushed as I saw his abs with his suit.

"Amazing he cleared it in 33 seconds! Give it up for Kirishima!!!"

I smiled he looked so happy and proud with what he did.

"Deku is he also?"

"Yes, he's a classmate."

Melissa asked Deku.

"Next challenger is Bakugou!"

Midoriya was stuttering his name out of fear.

"Y/n? Everyone?"

I heard Kirishima's voice, he had the most gentlest smile I could ever see on someone. "Hey, Kirishima." I waved back to him with a smile. I heard him chuckle at me.

"It's great to see you all."

He said as we finally made his way to us.

"Hey Bakugou look who it is!"

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!"

Bakugou flew all the way to Deku. I flew back but caught myself. I sighed as I held onto the bars.

"Y/n are you Alright?"

"Yea just didn't expect him to come over so fast.

"Haha yea sorry about that. So, Y/n what brings you here?"

Kirishima said to me distracting me from the raging Bakugou. "Nothing really I got a invitation, I guess they wanted to see my quirk..."

"Oh nice! It's always pretty manly to see."

He smiled and showed off his Harding quirk. I giggled and shrugged. "I don't think so Kirishima. It's nothing special unlike yours." His eyes widened then laughed nervously.

"Ah mine isn't anything to show."

He said while rubbing his neck.

"Hey, Kirishima did you guys get invited to the expo too then?"

He shook his head when Momo spoke.

"Nah, Bakugou did, since he won the festival. I just came with him!"

He said cheerfully pointing to himself. I giggled what a cute dork.

"Are you all going to try now?"

He said as he pointed to the arena.

"It's no use! Since I'll be definitely better than you!"

Before anyone could speak Bakugou yelled towards Midoriya. Midoriya tried to back off but ended up going anyways.

"What about you? I haven't seen your quirk yet in really kind of action. I kind of am curious about it."

Kirishima asked me as he jumped up beside me. I blushed and looked away. "I don't really like to show it, I look weird." Kirishima smiled and patted my shoulder.

"It's okay, I get it maybe one day I will be lucky enough to see it! Also you don't look that weird. If anything I do, you look cool when your quirk is activated!"

"Ha yeah right, I don't see it at all." I let out in a sigh. "Also you do look cool Kirishima."

"Hey, don't be like that! I- I mean You can breathe fire and stuff, it sounds pretty cool to me. I cant do any of that sruff! Everyone is going to love you as a hero! So don't be too hard on yourself."

Kirishima spoke right into my heart. Damn it I can't get a crush on a guy just because he is so sweet. All of a sudden ice covered the whole stage. Kirishima and I looked at the ice speechless. It was Todoroki, he cleared the stage in 14 seconds.

Bakugou ended up going to Todoroki and yelling in his face.

"Oh boy here we go."

Kirishima let out a sigh. "Is Kacchan really always like this?"

"Sadly for the most part yea. He grows on you though. I better go and help them though..."

He said as Iida, Midoriya, and himself jumped down to Bakugo... Melissa started to laugh and I smiled looking down on the idiots. Jiro, Ochoa, and Momo looked shameful.

"Hey just relax and calm down dude!"

Kirishima held him back I giggled, what a hero.