Chapter 3

I choose the Chivalrous hero. I was running trying to make it in time. When I busted threw the doors Kirishima, and this other guy were sitting down in chairs.

"Ah H/n just in time. Sit."

I nodded and sat between Kirishima and the other guy.

"We were able to take in three offered in. Let's get started without Ado."

We all looked excited to each other. Kirishima and the other guy dipped head at the same time and said.

"I look forward to working with you!"

Oh shoot I should say something. The hero looked at me I bowed down like a lady. "I am honored to be working with you sir!" I heard a chuckle come out of him.

"I saw all you had had guts in the festival, I like you three. However, being a hero is no easy task. You can't just rely on brute force alone. I will teach you that from someone with more experience."

"As expected from the chivalrous hero!"

The grey guy cheered.

"So manly!"

Kirishima let out, Then he slammed his wrist on the table.

"WAIT TILL I FINISH!"

Kirishima and the dude stood back frozen I chuckled and rubbed my neck.

"S-sorry sir."

"Go get me some tea to make up for it." Kirishima and the other dude rushed off. He sighed and shook his head then went back to me.

"So what I hear is you like to hide your dragon quirk."

I force and stood up. "Let me-"

"Let me finish or do you want to be punished like them?"

I sat back down and listened.

"I won't force you to do much, but you won't be a hero if you hide it. At least use all you can from your dragon quirk. That is all I ask."

I bowed. "Yes sir I will not disappointed you!"

"Good, another thing. Keep a eye out for those boys for me will you? I feel like your the one with the most common since."

"I will t-thank you sir." He nodded then Kirishima came in with the coffe and gave it to him.

"I-please enjoy!"

Kirishima and the guy we're scared and nervous.

"THIS lukewarm! CANT YOU TWO DENCE HEADS EVEN MAKE A DECENT CUP OF TEA!"

Kirishima and the guy sat down in fear. I'm glad I'm not in his bad side. They are now starting to shiver, even I got one and he's not mad at me!

"WE WANNA IMPRESS CLIENTS WHO VISIT OUR AGENCY! STAND UP YOU TWO DENSE HEADS!"

They did and he smashed his hands onto their heads. Luckily they used their quirks in time. Haha I'm going to die here.

"IS THIS THE KIND OF CRAP YOU WOULD SERVE THEM TOO?"

"SORRY MR. FOURARMS SIR!"

They both yelled and pleased. Then he turned around and sighed.

"Jeeze, thoughts powers of yours surly make it satisfying to hit you. I looked at his swollen hands holy crap...

"RIGHT!"

Kirishima yelled, Kirishima do you know what you just said yes to? Isn't that saying it's okay to punch you? I mean he is a pro hero but still!

"Thank you sir!"

The grey dude said. Ah now I get it, they think he complimented them. I mean I guess he did in a way. Also I'm getting sick of saying that dude what the heck is his name. "Sir..."

"What H/n...."

"C-can I ask for something?"

"Which is?"

"W-Well I feel a bit awkward around people I don't know, can I know that guys name?"

"Oh him? He is Tetsutetsu and he's Kirishima. You good now?"

"Yes sir please continue!" I said he nodded and went back to his chair.

"Anyways.."

"What will we be doing sir?"

Tetsuetetsu asked oh no...

"Yea I bet it's some manly stuff!"
Kirishima added on.

"WILL YOU TWO LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE?!?"

"YES SIR, APOLOGIES!"

They bowed I'm just staying where I am not moving not saying anything, not going to do a single thing....

"I guess I need to teach you proper manners too."

"Thank you very much sir!"

They both screamed, but it was Kirishima's voice that rang in my ear. His voice kept cracking and squeezing. Is he okay? Or is he that nervous? Either way I feel bad for the two, seems like Fourarms is going to keep his eyes on them.