Chapter 14

It was Saturday and Kirishima was coming with Bakugou. I was nervous but excited to hang out with him.

"Y/n Kirishima is here!"

I ran down and greeted Kirishima. "Hey Kirishima And Bakugou!" I cheeered Kirishima seemed to blush a bit. You didn't notice cause you were trying to hide yours.

"Hey Y/n I uh like your shirt and the necklace it's pretty on you."

Kirishima complemented me. "Oh uh thanks! I uh like your eyes they are really pretty. I uh also like your shirt so, uh- where are we going?" Why am I a idiot? Kirishima was blushing mad at your comment. He couldn't believe you just said his eyes were pretty.

"The arcade. That way I can beat your sorry asses at everything."

Bakugou replied I chuckled and nodded. "Sounds great!" I smiled and locked eyes with Kirishima my heart is racing stop it heat just stop!

"Have fun kids!"

My mom said as we left to the arcade. Once we arrived I was in awe. There was so many thing to do! Where do we even start?

"So I think it's only manly Bakugou if we let Y/n pick first. Since the saying is, ladies go first."

Kirishima chuckled and Bakugou growled. Why did Kirishima picked me to choose first, I have no clue of where to go!

"Fine, just don't pick anything girly or I'll hate you."

Bakugou mumbled, huh I swore he would have said he would kill me. I looked around as Kirishima bought points for us to play. One caught my attention I think Bakugou would like. It was a shooting game.

"Did you pick anything Y/n?"

Kirishima said coming close beside me. I began to feel hot and blushed. "I uh yea, why not that shooting game? I was thinking we would all like it." Kirishima's eyes lit up and he nodded his head.

"YEA THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! Right Bakugou?"

"Yea whatever, you just made a dumbass mistake. I was born to play that game."

"Well as long as you guys have fun I don't mind!" I cheered Kirishima chuckled as we made way to the four player Shooter game.

"So have you ever played games or been to a arcade before?"

Kirishima asked me I shook my head. "I haven't been in a arcade before. I have played racing games though, with my brother he obsessed with him."

"Cool, maybe I can play some video games with you sometime. I bet you are really good at it. After this we can do a racing game if you want."

"I mean I wouldn't refuse it looks really fun, you have your own wheel and gas pedal so it's like your driving a real car! You go as fast as you want without fearing you will kill anyone!"

Narrator Pov
You both laughed but for different reasons, you thought you were being goofy and Kirishima thinks you are being too cute. You three played the shooting game twice only cause Kirishima beat Bakugou once. You couldn't help but laugh at the dorks. Then you made over to the car game.

Y/n Pov

I sat beside Kirishima as we began the racing game. Bakugou didn't look so pleased. Only cause he wanted to play the shooting game more. We were suppose to take our pictures for the game. I froze and my picture looked so horrible. I looked like a deer in front of a headlight.

"Haha I look so stupid, hey Y/n look at mine."

Kirishima pointed to his picture I chuckled he was tilting his head with a confused dumb look, he looked cute. "I don't know I think mine is worse Kirishima. You look you know really good, I think."

"I don't know how, At least you look cute. I look so unmanly."

We ended up laughing and making fun of ourselves saying how we though we had the worst picture. I was having so much fun. The race was beginning.

"Haha Alright you ready Y/n and Bakugou?"

"Ready!"

Bakugou and I yelled at the same time, we both stepped on the gas and span the wheel all the way to the left. This has to be the greatest day of my life!