Chapter 23

We were all talking and being happy until, Mr. Aizawa scolded us. I felt the weight of everyone being disappointed in themselves. I looked at Kirishima he was heart broken. As was I by seeing him like that.

"Tch..."

Bakugou all of a sudden grabbed Kaminari. "Kaminari! Bakugou What are you doing?"

"Uh Wait what are no!"

Kaminari yelled as the two hid behind the bushes. All we say was Denki's electricity going everywhere. Then Denki came out as a brain dead idiot.

"Hehe ha yay..."

I tried to hold in my laughter.

"Oh no Kaminari..."

I saw Jiro she was holding it in as well. Then Kaminari came up to us and we couldn't hold it anymore. As he titled his head and said...

"Wee, wee hehe yea yay."

"HAHAHAHAHA."

Jiro and I started to die laughing we held onto each other trying not to fall. "Oh Kaminari no please!" I said yelling as my face was red from laughing so much. 

Kirishima Pov

I smiled and watch Y/n turn onto a better mood. She's so beautiful and I love her laugh. She deserves to always be happy. She is so cute and pure. I looked over to Bakugou and smiled. Thank you Bakugou...

Y/n Pov

I saw Bakugou pull Kirishima away. I still was laughing with Jiro. But I wondered what the two was talking about? Then I saw Kirishima freaking out and turning red. I laughed and blushed he's so handsome. Now all my attention was to him and not Kaminari.

"Hey who wants to eat!"

Kirishima said raising up his money. Everyone cheered I smiled as Bakugou went into the dorms. Thank you Bakugou for helping Kirishima and everyone... You do truly care don't you? Kirishima walked up to me with his adorable smile.

"Bakugou gave me money he said he owed me. Isn't this great?"

"Yea he really is a great guy when it comes down to it. I'm glad you are happy again."

"Same goes to you. I hope I didn't effect you on being sad. It was a bit unmanly of me."

I chucked and shook me head. "No nothing about what you did was un manly. You are still the manliest thing around in my book." I said sweetly he just stared at me with this gentle kind smile.

"Y/n... Well lets all go out to eat yea?"

Everyone followed us to get food. After we got food we all got busy decorating our dorm rooms. Once we were done the I was with the girls.

"We should have a contest!"

Mina cheered I nodded. "Yea to see who has the best rooms? I would be down for it!"

"Same here."

"Yea it would be interesting."

Jiro and Momo put in.

"Then it's all agreed?"

Ochaco got up and cheered. We all headed over to the boys to tell them. Though one thing happened. I blocked out everyone talking and locked eyes with Kirishima. He looked back with the purest smile and his eyes showed love. Though I'm sure it's just cause I admire him...

"Yeah sounds good to me! This is going to be fun!"

Kaminari said snapping me back into reality. Right I need to stop staring at him so much... At this point he might think I'm a creep. Though I feel like he is still looking at me...