Chapter 8

It's been about a week knowing the class. I got a invitation to the hero Expo I had to go! I flew there and quickly changed. I didn't want to draw to much attention to me.  Or scare them why is my dragon quirk so scary to others.

"Y/n?!? Is that you?"

Momo, Jiro, and Ochako came up to me. "Hey guys!" I smiled brightly to them.

"I didn't know you would be here this is awesome!"

"Yea, it's nice to see you here."

Ochako said then Jiro chimmed in. "It's great to see you all as well! Is anyone else here?"

"Sadly we haven't ran into anyone."

Momo said I looked to Ochako she looked a bit disappointed. "Were you hoping to see someone? You look a bit sad Ochako?"

"Hmm? Oh haha no not really I just Uh was hoping Deku was here!"

She laughed nervously. "

Come on I have an idea we're we can go."

Momo said as she led us to a building with a bunch of hero items. "Man, I bet anyone who is a nerd about hero's would love this place." I said aloud.

"You would be correct, look over there."

Jiro pointed over to Deku who looked like he was having a great time with some blonde girl. Ochako did not look amused. We walked up to them, they didn't notice us.

"You look like you are having fun, Deku."

Ochako said with a blank stare. Midoriya froze and got startled by her, I giggled he can be so cute.

"Ur-Uraraka! What are you doing here?!?"

Midoriya said panicked I giggled. Such a innocent boy.

"You look like you are having fun."

"You said it again?!"

Midoriya kind of looked worried at Ochako, then he looked like  he was in trouble. Then Momo cleared her throat.

"Yaoyorozu?!?"

"You looked like you were having a lot of fun."

Momo even said it, can he not be with another girl?

"Midoriya I over heard."

Jiro said taunting, what did they hear that I didn't?!?

"Earphone jack, jack is something to be feared."

Midoriya said rambling on. "So Midoriya, are you going to fill us in who she is? I think the girls wanna know." I said.

"Yes L/n!"

He bowed down to me, so dramatic...

"Are they your friends?"

The blonde girl said. I looked to Ochako she seemed to be jealous.

"Yea, they are my classmates from school. It looks like there is a misunderstanding."

Midoriya said with a smile while rubbing his neck.

"U-um Melissa is just showing me around, the expo."

"That's right, my uncle and all might-"

"AHHHHH!"

Deku ran to her and told her not to say something. Ochako looked even more unimpressed. She's kind of scary like this. I poked her she wouldn't even react. Then Melissa came back up with a smile.

"Do you want to go get tea at the cafe?"

She said sweetly. "Yea sure, I wouldn't mind at all!" We all went to the Cafe, we ran into Kaminari and Mineta. Of course they tried to flirt with the blonde girl. I felt a bit sick can they do anything else but flirt?

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO STANDING AND TALKING AROUND FOR?!? IF YOU WANT TO TAKE THE MONEY, THEN WORK HARDER!"

Iida screamed as he zoomed and caused Denki and Mineta to go flying. I sighed this class is really crazy. "Hey Kaminari and Mineta are you guys Alright?"

"Huh Yea we are f-fine."

Kaminari said scared looking at Iida. I chucked, then I saw Mineta having heart eyes at me.

"Y/n, you care for me!"

I breathed fire at him and sharped my claws. "Don't even get any ideas in the grape head of yours! I was mostly making sure Kaminari was safe, I have a lot more respect and like him way more than a pervert like you. I was just trying to be nice." My nose breathed out fire. I scared Mineta in Kaminari's arms. I chucked then we heard loud explosions.

"What was that?"

Ochako said, we went to a challenging arena. I did not expect to see what I did...